Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Market Place > Member Items

Member Items This area is for members to list stuff they want to sell. This is not for retail sales.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2014, 04:38 PM   #1
Smesh

WTS/WTT For Dive Gear: Sennheiser G3 Wires Lav kit & Aviator Carbon Fiber Jib

I'm selling some of my audio/video gear to fund my jump into ocean spearfishing.

Sennheiser ew 112-p G3 Camera Mount Wireless Microphone System - Channel "A" - $525

I bought this kit less than a year ago and only used it twice. If you're looking at this I'm sure you know what it is. This is channel A and is the best channel for Los Angeles.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...era_Mount.html

The Sennheiser ew 112-p G3 Wireless Portable Microphone System is intended for portable wireless operation, such as video and field recording applications. This system includes a camera mountable receiver, bodypack transmitter and ME2 lavalier microphone. The SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter and EK 100 G3 receiver synchronize channel and frequency at the touch of a button.

An optional rechargeable battery pack allows you to charge batteries while they remain inside. The receiver includes the CA2 shoe mount adapter, for easy installation onto a camera shoe. A back-lit display allows for easy operation under dimly-lit conditions and its user friendly menu makes operation quick and easy.

EK 100 G3 Camera Mountable Receiver
SK 100 G3 Bodypack Transmitter
ME2 Clip-On Lavalier Mic
1680 Tunable Frequencies Across 42 MHz
Auto Frequency Scan Finds Open Bands
3 Level Squelch To Block Interference
20 Banks With 12 Channel Presets Each
Compander For Clearer Sound
Auto-Lock Prevents Accidental Adjustment

Aviator Carbon Fiber Travel Jib Crane 2.75 pounds, Holds 10 pounds - $675

Brand new Aviator Carbon Fiber Camera Crane/Jib. I bought it for an outdoor show production to use with a Canon c100.

This is a super portable and super light carbon fiber travel jib. Paid $850, selling for $675. Accessories still in plastic. Comes with case. This is the CARBON FIBER version. It's only 2.75 pounds and holds almost 10 pounds. Much more than the aluminum version.

It can handle DSLRs, the Canon c100 and similar sized cameras.
See more at the website for more details and for some sample videos.

http://www.aviatorcameragear.com/

On Location w/ The Aviator Travel Jib - YouTube
Review:

Aviator Travel Jib Review - YouTube
The Aviator Travel Jib Camera Crane - YouTube
Here's what I'm looking for:

120 minimum (prefer-130cm) speargun - RA Open Muzzle, Mako ETR, Riffe Euro.
Plastic Freediving fins
Weights and belt
Weight vest
Float
Smesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:45 PM   #2
SpearMax
Forum Administrator

Re: WTS/WTT For Dive Gear: Sennheiser G3 Wires Lav kit & Aviator Carbon Fiber Jib

Nice stuff smesh! I have several sennhieser wireless Mike's and love them. I arrived in Los Angeles last night and leave Thursday. Good luck with the sale, Tony

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find 'tomorrow' on the calendars of fools.”

---- Success Unlimited Author Og Mandino b.1923 - d.1996
SpearMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:48 PM   #3
kwtony
Snorkel Master

Re: WTS/WTT For Dive Gear: Sennheiser G3 Wires Lav kit & Aviator Carbon Fiber Jib

I just used those Sennheisers the other day for a shoot the other day. Good stuff right there. Id be all over this in a second, but I mainly do underwater videography.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:47 PM   #4
Smesh

Sold the Sennheiser G3. I still have one plus a wireless MD46 for interviews so I'm still good for getting done stuff done. Gonna keep the jib. Sold what I needed to find the new hobby.
Smesh is offline   Reply With Quote