Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Buddy Networking -- Let's Go Hunting! > Buddy Networking - California

Buddy Networking - California Looking to hook-up with some fellow Californians? Try here.

Old 06-22-2015, 01:05 AM   #1
Sab0tage

Long Beach

Ive been living in Long Beach for a year and have yet to be out in the water yet! All my dive buddies are down in San Diego (I used to dive 4+ days a week) and I need to get back out there. I have a pretty flexible schedule and am pretty much always down to get in the water.
Sab0tage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:50 AM   #2
Sab0tage

Re: Long Beach

Anyone out there?
Sab0tage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 08:00 PM   #3
J_Murphy

I usually dive around the crystal cove/dana point region and live in cypress if you ever need a dive buddy
J_Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 03:09 AM   #4
SeaWolf83

Been in Long Beach 2 years. Have a couple buddies, we dive mostly PV. Pm Me, maybe we can get together for a dive.

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau
SeaWolf83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 03:08 AM   #5
Toody_booty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sab0tage View Post
Ive been living in Long Beach for a year and have yet to be out in the water yet! All my dive buddies are down in San Diego (I used to dive 4+ days a week) and I need to get back out there. I have a pretty flexible schedule and am pretty much always down to get in the water.
Hey sabotage, my work schedule is x months on /off, but when I'm home in long beach in down to dive 24x7. I have a 10' inflatable Achilles (need to get an outboard) and might be picking up a kayak soon. Down for shore dives as well, anything as long as I get wet. I'm out of country ATM but pm if you want; I'm looking for more dive buddies down south since we were all scattered to the wind after college. (I dive mostly the north coast rockfish, long, cab, abalone)

Cheers!
Toody_booty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 12:30 PM   #6
COinOC

I'm down in OC and could use a dive buddy today. Usually go to CDM/ Crystal Cove area but I could travel a little.

Using a pole spear shore diving is probably my game today. Hit me up if anyone's interested.
COinOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 04:29 PM   #7
Micah

Hit me up if your still up for a dive bud! I'm based out of Long Beach 626.321.3506
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 04:06 AM   #8
D.Dager
Here to meet and great

Hey guys. I live on the border of LA/Of area so getting too these places are no problem. Haven't been in the water for about two years. I used to dive religiously while I was in the Military stationed near the water but had to hold off until I got my life started again when I left. My business allows me a lot of time off. I've finally got 4 day weekends almost every weekend so I'm available to go almost whenever you'll need me. I'll also be looking to buy an inflatable very soon so if you can bare with me getting getting my lungs back, I'll keep you guys in mind when I do get it. In the mean time it would be awesome to get out with you guys as soon as the water clears back up. Pm me.
Old 04-12-2016, 03:41 PM   #9
Micah

Hey man. I live in Long Beach and am definitely up to go out for a speardive if you are up for it sometime!

Micah
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Dager View Post
Hey guys. I live on the border of LA/Of area so getting too these places are no problem. Haven't been in the water for about two years. I used to dive religiously while I was in the Military stationed near the water but had to hold off until I got my life started again when I left. My business allows me a lot of time off. I've finally got 4 day weekends almost every weekend so I'm available to go almost whenever you'll need me. I'll also be looking to buy an inflatable very soon so if you can bare with me getting getting my lungs back, I'll keep you guys in mind when I do get it. In the mean time it would be awesome to get out with you guys as soon as the water clears back up. Pm me.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2016, 04:57 PM   #10
hectordlt_26

I'm in Los Angeles, fairly new, I've been diving for about 2 yrs. Would consider myself still new, if anyone would still like to dive i am free almost all weekends. I have a kayak, a speargun, although I mostly do shore dives without the kayak. Would love to get out in the water and meet some new dive buddies/ mentors.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
hectordlt_26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 05:18 PM   #11
Micah

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectordlt_26 View Post
I'm in Los Angeles, fairly new, I've been diving for about 2 yrs. Would consider myself still new, if anyone would still like to dive i am free almost all weekends. I have a kayak, a speargun, although I mostly do shore dives without the kayak. Would love to get out in the water and meet some new dive buddies/ mentors.

Hey, I'm up to go out with you sometime! I also have a yak but mostly shore dive. When are you free to go out?

Old 04-12-2016, 06:09 PM   #12
hectordlt_26

Me and a co worker who I just got into Spearfishing are probably going to head out this weekend to PV

Old 04-12-2016, 06:47 PM   #13
Micah

Nice. I'm free Saturday morning. Text me if you guys head out for sure. I'll meet up with you guys. I've been diving PV a few times.
Micah

Old 04-14-2016, 01:15 AM   #14
J_Murphy

hows the viz supposed to be? I might join up with you guys as well heres my number as well 714 292 9964
J_Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 10:05 PM   #15
hectordlt_26

Anyone want to dive tomorrow morning