Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Southern Atlantic Seaboard

Southern Atlantic Seaboard Here's the place for shooters from Georgia up to Maryland, including the Carolinas and Virginia.

Old 07-26-2014, 01:02 PM   #1
Bugzilla

Southport Aug 24-29

I will be traveling up with the family from Tampa and staying out on Bald Head Aug 24-29. We have moved the boat from NC and I am looking for a possible ride for 1-4 people any of these days. All are experienced spearos that know how to help out on a boat and bring the fish to the deck. Please let me know if anyone is planning a trip and might have some room. Obviously gas and expenses are no problem. Also interested in any charter info that is spear friendly. Thanks

Coleman
Bugzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 12:16 AM   #2
bleu
Official Sponsor

Re: Southport Aug 24-29

Hey man. Im just north of there. I would be glad to take you out as long as nothing comes up between now and then. I try to get out a lot. What depths are y'all comfortable with?
bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 04:36 PM   #3
Bugzilla

That would be awesome. I live in Tampa and get to dive a lot but my brothers are dying to get after some hogs again while we are there. How far north are you and what day would you like to shoot for? We are good up to about 120ft as a group and I am good to 140ft but never have needed to go that deep in that area. We also have some great spots we have hit in the past SE of the tower in 95-105 that usually produce if that helps.
Bugzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 12:36 PM   #4
bleu
Official Sponsor

Hey ya I assumed you were free diving for some reason. I have about a 35 mile range for my boat. I don't spear hogs where I usually spear so I would be down for hitting your spots. We would have to go either sunday tuesday or thursday. Lets just keep those options open until the date gets closer and we can see what the weather does. My phone number is 205 478 7897. I will probably free dive unless we go deeper than 100'. I can pull my boat down to Southport or if y'all want to get grouper I have a great spot.
bleu is offline   Reply With Quote