Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Market Place > Member Items

Member Items This area is for members to list stuff they want to sell. This is not for retail sales.

Old 07-17-2007, 05:43 PM   #16
Spearchucker

Re: oms back plate

I bet you could get it at this weekends tent sale....
Spearchucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 06:49 PM   #17
WonderBoy
My Wong held by a Pirate

Send a message via AIM to WonderBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry1000
thanks for looking wonderboy if you want it come up to the shop thursady im working all day ..

...so does that mean we have a deal?

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points. And may God have mercy on your soul...
WonderBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:27 PM   #18
jerry1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearchucker
I bet you could get it at this weekends tent sale....
your a real asshole ........again if you dont like my post than don't read them ........
BRANDON FL 33511
jerry1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:56 PM   #19
WonderBoy
My Wong held by a Pirate

Quote:
your a real asshole ........again if you dont like my post than don't read them ........

...ouch. Someone hit a nerve?

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points. And may God have mercy on your soul...
Old 07-17-2007, 09:04 PM   #20
jerry1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderBoy
...ouch. Someone hit a nerve?
all he does is fu*k with me and he is pissing me off....
BRANDON FL 33511
Old 07-17-2007, 09:29 PM   #21
Spearchucker

Well Jerry, you just need to get the hell over it.

The store you work for is a bunch of damn crooks, thats a fact. I got DICK for my fill cards when they went belly up here, all I was offered was the BULLSHIT stock they had leftover, nothing else.

Screw those guys and screw your damn tent sales.

You know, I am not one to go and defend Tony, but it is TOTAL BULLSHIT how much Scuba Quest pimps shit on this site, without supporting anything within the diving community. Those two guys that own it are all about #1.

So take that shit to the bank.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:32 PM   #22
johnnydinx
Team JohnnyDinx

Quote:

The store you work for is a bunch of damn crooks, thats a fact. I got DICK for my fill cards when they went belly up here, all I was offered was the BULLSHIT stock they had leftover, nothing else.

You know, I am not one to go and defend Tony, but it is TOTAL BULLSHIT how much Scuba Quest pimps shit on this site, without supporting anything within the diving community. Those two guys that own it are all about #1.

GAME, SET AND MATCH!
"The first time a man goes into battle - making eye contact with someone trying to kill him - is strangely like the first time a man makes love to a woman. The anticipation is overpowering; the ignorance is obstructive; the fear of disgrace is consuming; and survival is triumphant." Ben Bradlee
johnnydinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:32 PM   #23
WonderBoy
My Wong held by a Pirate

Quote:

I thought that SQ was honoring all fill cards for store credit at any of their stores?!?!?!

Old 07-17-2007, 09:47 PM   #24
Spearchucker

#1 - what stores are left?

#2 - What do they carry in those stores that is worth a crap? Seriously, look at the product lines they carry, junk top to bottom.

I think I got like 4 pairs of Akona gloves. Do I need 4 pairs? Hell no, I am covered for at least the next couple of years. Their was basically nothing else worth a crap. And if you wanted to use your fill card for a store credit, then the price was calculated at FULL PRICE, not at any typical discount. They closed the damn store, how about cash back? I sure as shit am not driving to Brandon.

BTW Jerry - Did Scuba Quest change their pay structure? Or are you making about $400 a week, with a commission structure that is so lofty that you will get next to nothing from it? I know about four of the old managers from there, so I certainly have heard the deal.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:53 PM   #25
jerry1000

Quote:

look here ass hole i put an item i was selling in the right place and this has nothing to do with the shop.it's not my fault you got screwed.. your sure did enjoy the back door deals when you had it ....if you have a problem with the shop take it up with the owners,if you have problem with me im not real hard to find ..
BRANDON FL 33511
Old 07-17-2007, 09:54 PM   #26
WonderBoy
My Wong held by a Pirate

Quote:
look here ass hole i put an item i was selling in the right place and this has nothing to do with the shop.it's not my fault you got screwed.. your sure did enjoy the back door deals when you had it ....if you have a problem with the shop take it up with the owners,if you have problem with me im not real hard to find ..

Damn, that sounds like a personal attack!

Jerry, can you answer my question?

Old 07-17-2007, 09:56 PM   #27
Spearchucker

Well Jerry, I guess I find it hard to believe that a dive shop manager has $1000's of dollars worth of his OWN equipment to sell on a weekly basis. I guess Scuba Quest changed their pay structure
Old 07-17-2007, 09:57 PM   #28
Spearchucker

BTW - What the hell are you talking about on back door deals??? Those guys never gave anyone a deal. By "discount" I mean what they sell the shit for on a daily basis. On the fill cards, the price was based on full retail for the store credit.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:57 PM   #29
jerry1000

BTW Jerry - Did Scuba Quest change their pay structure? Or are you making about $400 a week, with a commission structure that is so lofty that you will get next to nothing from it? I know about four of the old managers from there, so I certainly have heard the deal.[/quote]

no asshole i make $8.oo hr i dont work here for the $ i work here because i love diving and meeting new ppl ,i i make nothing from selling shit from there ....i own my own business detailing boats and cars .dont be mad at me because you lost your hook up......
BRANDON FL 33511
Old 07-17-2007, 09:59 PM   #30
Spearchucker

In case that was not clear, let me be CRYSTAL clear:

I think the numerous ads that you place on this site are an attempt to move store merchandise under the premise that you own it, thus circumventing the normal sponsor routes.

Is that clear enough?