Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion

General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion This is where you post to discuss general spearfishing topics that could apply to any region.

Old 08-07-2019, 03:10 PM   #1
rhyne

BRINK Expeditions: Spearfishing Bluefin Tuna - Southern California

Team work makes the dream work... We in Southern California have been blessed with a Bluefin tuna run for about the past six years that just keeps getting better and better. The size and biomass of these amazing fish has been increasing each year. There's no doubt that targeting them has been a pinnacle achievement for the most seasoned waterman.

They are tough, finicky and keep us on our toes as a wide variety of variables need to come together to make the magic happen. As the years have ticked by the strategies and technique to put em on the deck have evolved and hot dang, there is nothing better than the taste of success when it all comes together. Please enjoy a little peak into the world of Offshore Spearfishing for Bluefin Tuna in Southern California.

We/BRINK Expeditions will continue to run charters focused on Offshore tuna, dorado, yellowtail and more as the season continues. August/September are some of the best months to be out there so don't be left at the dock. Check our schedule at: https://www.brinkexpeditions.com

And MAD PROPS to Nathan Minatta/Skeptic Productions for putting this fresh cut together. We love the way you tell a story, having you onboard and look forward to capturing more of that ocean magic with ya.

Check it out...
https://youtu.be/rbz3SBA1ut4

Cheers,
Captain Ryan Sweeney

www.BRINKexpeditions.com - 6-pack Spearfishing, fishing & Custom Charters. San Diego, CA
Your Gateway to What Lie Beyond the Shoreline

www.coroflot.com/RyanSweeney - Apparel Design & Development
rhyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 07:34 PM   #2
musubi

Re: BRINK Expeditions: Spearfishing Bluefin Tuna - Southern California

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyne View Post
Team work makes the dream work... We in Southern California have been blessed with a Bluefin tuna run for about the past six years that just keeps getting better and better. The size and biomass of these amazing fish has been increasing each year. There's no doubt that targeting them has been a pinnacle achievement for the most seasoned waterman.

They are tough, finicky and keep us on our toes as a wide variety of variables need to come together to make the magic happen. As the years have ticked by the strategies and technique to put em on the deck have evolved and hot dang, there is nothing better than the taste of success when it all comes together. Please enjoy a little peak into the world of Offshore Spearfishing for Bluefin Tuna in Southern California.

We/BRINK Expeditions will continue to run charters focused on Offshore tuna, dorado, yellowtail and more as the season continues. August/September are some of the best months to be out there so don't be left at the dock. Check our schedule at: https://www.brinkexpeditions.com

And MAD PROPS to Nathan Minatta/Skeptic Productions for putting this fresh cut together. We love the way you tell a story, having you onboard and look forward to capturing more of that ocean magic with ya.

Check it out...
https://youtu.be/rbz3SBA1ut4

Cheers,
Captain Ryan Sweeney
My browser's flagging the website as a potential security risk, so I'm a little reluctant to go pass that. If there's a way you can fix that, I'd love to check out your page.
musubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 06:39 AM   #3
sharpshooter

Very nicely put together video with drone footage too.
sharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 03:31 PM   #4
rhyne

Quote:
Originally Posted by musubi View Post
My browser's flagging the website as a potential security risk, so I'm a little reluctant to go pass that. If there's a way you can fix that, I'd love to check out your page.
hmmm, that's odd. here's the youtube link again, hopefully nobody has any issues...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbz3SBA1ut4

www.BRINKexpeditions.com - 6-pack Spearfishing, fishing & Custom Charters. San Diego, CA
Your Gateway to What Lie Beyond the Shoreline

www.coroflot.com/RyanSweeney - Apparel Design & Development
rhyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 04:37 PM   #5
fishstew

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyne View Post
hmmm, that's odd. here's the youtube link again, hopefully nobody has any issues...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbz3SBA1ut4
Not the Youtube link, that works fine for me, but brinkexpeditions.com won't load in firefox on the computers at my work either. I get this message:

Your connection is not secure

"The owner of www.brinkexpeditions.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website."
fishstew is offline   Reply With Quote