Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Miami and The Florida Keys

Miami and The Florida Keys Have a report, or want to discuss spearing in Miami or the Keys? Post here!

Old 03-10-2003, 05:35 PM   #1
PaulR
REEF REGULATOR

Send a message via AIM to PaulR
Smile Need local advise

I will be driving the boat down (28 wellcraft) by water from indialantic to Islamorada. I will get there sometime on the 29th.

Help a brotha out.
I have a few spots south of alligator reef that I can freedive on, but are there any other shallow reefs/patch reefs that I can spear on? I was down over thanksgiving and shot a few gags with pole spears. I have moved up to a gun/floatline setup so I can go deeper(I feel more confident if I have to let go of the gun now)

Pm me if you want to do some freediving the week of the 29th(saturday)- thursday. We will be driving the boat back up through the bahamas(maby) and fishing our way home on friday and saturday.

PaulR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 08:34 AM   #2
keezdiver
Resident Fish Biologist

Send a message via AIM to keezdiver
hey man,
look me up, i live in marathon and am just getting into the spearfishing scene. would love to meet up with some fellow fish-hunters.

have a safe trip.
keezdiver is offline   Reply With Quote