Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Northern Atlantic: New England States

Northern Atlantic: New England States An area for the cold water divers of the New England States.

Old 01-01-2004, 07:36 AM   #1
clavinr
That's a huge fish!

Talking Happy New Year

Going diving at the Onset Bay Marina with the folks at Buzzards Bay Dive Center. We clean up the bay and scrounge for bottles of champagne. After it's chili and chowdah!

Sign in at 945, dive at 10 30.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Old 01-01-2004, 07:18 PM   #2
Vin

Hey there right on Happy new year !

Happy New year!
I'll be out on Sat. Rain should start in th PM. Heading to RockPort, Oldgarden, or Cat Rocks.

Do you make it North?

Vin
Vin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 06:57 PM   #3
clavinr
That's a huge fish!

Hi Vin,

Happy New Year to you! We had a really nice dive. My buddy and I both found a bottle of champagne and removed some interesting debris.

Do you dive year round? I have a drysuit. I'll go north...the only diving I don't like is freshwater...otherwise, freedive, spearfish, scuba, mainly from the shore or a kayak. (I have two sit on tops with tank wells, so if you want to try that)

You're also welcome to come south.
Old 01-19-2004, 10:45 PM   #4
Vin

Hey there

Sorry for the late reply.

I doo Dive year round. As for the dry suit- I am planning on Buing one but cash is tight, and I can barrow one from my shop most occasions. But I head north South - Where ever. I have bee shooting for only a year- with a gun- diving since I was 14 (presently 31) Not counting early years with a pole spear. Non of my crew have the passion or in my case fixation with hunting underwater aside from shelfish and lobseter. So yeah I am fired up to head out with others intrested. We should be off to Rockport this weekend - If I can ralley the boyz. Nobody wanted to dive with me during the -20 stuff.... and I sure as hell wasn't doing it alone.

Vin
Vin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 02:39 PM   #5
clavinr
That's a huge fish!

Cool. I have just been making some new floatlines and getting in shape for next season...I have a drysuit and will jump in. I have two sit on top kayaks if you want to try kayak diving...maybe you could give me a couple of shooting tips. I do OK, but I want to shoot some bigger fish.