Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Spearfishing Gear > All About Guns

All About Guns What's your weapon of choice, and why? Discuss the beloved speargun here!

Old 12-01-2019, 09:50 AM   #1
Killa Kenny
"Go SCUP Yourself!"

Mythicon Erevos - Mid-plus?

Is the Mythicon Erevos a true mid-handle or quasi mid-plus positioning? I like that it is a carbon gun with this, to me, favorable design.

I believe the guns have push rods and a slightly forward mounted handle position. I see they have various illustrated measurements for the gun designs on the company website, but I cannot tell exactly this measurement.

Does anyone know the distance from back of the Erevos handle to the butt of the gun?

I messaged a distributer requesting this information but received no reply - I understand it is "annoying" to go and measure this and reply to a jerk on the internet, like me, hence repeating my efforts here.

Thanks.
Killa Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 11:41 AM   #2
Hpwatson

Re: Mythicon Erevos - Mid-plus?

Not sure about that but my friend had a brand new Mythicon that broke the first time he used it. The pins they use on the trigger mechanisms are tiny and brittle. That's all I know about those guns.
Hpwatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 12:05 PM   #3
Jolinedaniel
Shootin dodo's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa Kenny View Post
Is the Mythicon Erevos a true mid-handle or quasi mid-plus positioning? I like that it is a carbon gun with this, to me, favorable design.

I believe the guns have push rods and a slightly forward mounted handle position. I see they have various illustrated measurements for the gun designs on the company website, but I cannot tell exactly this measurement.

Does anyone know the distance from back of the Erevos handle to the butt of the gun?

I messaged a distributer requesting this information but received no reply - I understand it is "annoying" to go and measure this and reply to a jerk on the internet, like me, hence repeating my efforts here.

Thanks.
Just measured mine and it is 8 inches. It is a midhandle with a pushrod

Last edited by Jolinedaniel; 12-01-2019 at 03:45 PM.
Jolinedaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 12:06 PM   #4
Jolinedaniel
Shootin dodo's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpwatson View Post
Not sure about that but my friend had a brand new Mythicon that broke the first time he used it. The pins they use on the trigger mechanisms are tiny and brittle. That's all I know about those guns.
Which model? That’s not a normal thing to happen
Jolinedaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 04:15 PM   #5
Killa Kenny
"Go SCUP Yourself!"

Hey alright! Thanks - that's just what I was wondering.
Killa Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote