Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-14-2015, 12:25 PM   #16
matt mattison
Diving ! Gota love it !!!

Re: The Jack Forney Kick Colon Cancer's Ass “Dive Day” Raffle and Barbecue

It is with a very heavy heart and sad feeling to share this post. https://www.facebook.com/frankie.m.forn ... 5808380358
Sending love and strength to the forney and winn family. We will all still gather on October 24th at Caspar to show our support for the family in this time of need.

Frankie Nicoletti Forney

It’s with the heaviest of hearts that I tell you I lost my dear Husband Jack! He was my best friend, my partner, my soul mate. I met Jack when I was only 24 and he was 40, he was the kindest, nicest, gentlest and most compassionate man I had ever met. He has made me laugh almost every day for nearly 42 years! Jack wanted to die at home so I brought him home and had him here for 7 days before he passed. He was surrounded by family and close friends, we all got to tell him how much we loved him and were able to tell him Good Bye! He went with the sounds of his family all around. It was truly the hardest thing I have ever done. With the help of my dear wonderful family we took care of him around the clock. We all loved him so much! It is so hard saying Good Bye! Thanks for being a great husband; I have always loved you so very much!

The morning of this event we will be doing a big group paddle and swim out to a group circle to show support and remembrance and toss a follower. If you could bring a follower to toss.
matt mattison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 04:11 PM   #17
U/C Spearo
Formerly BNERAP

So sorry for your loss. My condolences to the family !! RIP

U/C Spearo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 10:37 AM   #18
matt mattison
Diving ! Gota love it !!!

Things are coming together nicely and the forecast is looking decent at this time. We look forward to seeing everyone this weekend. The last of the awesome raffle prizes are trickling in and is going to be another kings ransom to be raffled off. Remember this is a low key fun event to show support and community to a fellow diver and there family. Saturday morning will start nice and slow and relaxed with a paddle out and circle up and flower toss, then after that all our free to go dive if they chose. We will have the raffle table set up and will be selling the raffle tickets through out the day till we start the raffle which should start about 3pm. Lunch will be served starting about 1130-1200. We will be serving hamburgers and hot dogs and sides, food tickets will be sold for $10 each. Once again look forward to seeing you all and if you have any questions feel free to post up or email or call me.
matt mattison is offline   Reply With Quote