Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing

Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing Post here to discuss regional action or issues about spearing on Florida's Gulfcoast.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-12-2007, 02:20 PM   #91
hawgdawg

Re: goliath grouper opening day

Never seen a classier bunch of grown ups. I love spearboard! Get it on girls!
hawgdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:30 PM   #92
suncoastjunkie

Now! this is headed in the right direction!!
suncoastjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:12 PM   #93
WonderBoy
My Wong held by a Pirate

Send a message via AIM to WonderBoy

Look,
I don't want to get into this with anyone.
Famunda,
You ruined all your credibility with me when you posted that bullshit about Dr. Mathews. You clearly did not listen to a damn thing in his class. It's people like you that had he and I investigated by FWC because they don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Suncoast,
Your comment was stupid and I don't care what anyone says, things like that will come back to bite us. Comments like that paint us as ignorant reef rapists that want to jump in the water and shoot everything in site for the sake of killing.

Do either of you believe me? I don't care. I don't need respect from either of you and I certainly don't give it out that easily. Respect is earned, and Famunda, you've already shown that you don't deserve any from me.

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points. And may God have mercy on your soul...
WonderBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:16 PM   #94
jerry1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderBoy View Post
Look,
I don't want to get into this with anyone.
Famunda,
You ruined all your credibility with me when you posted that bullshit about Dr. Mathews. You clearly did not listen to a damn thing in his class. It's people like you that had he and I investigated by FWC because they don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Suncoast,
Your comment was stupid and I don't care what anyone says, things like that will come back to bite us. Comments like that paint us as ignorant reef rapists that want to jump in the water and shoot everything in site for the sake of killing.

Do either of you believe me? I don't care. I don't need respect from either of you and I certainly don't give it out that easily. Respect is earned, and Famunda, you've already shown that you don't deserve any from me.
sounds like you need a hug......
BRANDON FL 33511
jerry1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:24 PM   #95
WonderBoy
My Wong held by a Pirate

Thanks Jerry, but I'm alright.

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points. And may God have mercy on your soul...
Old 12-12-2007, 11:19 PM   #96
famunda

listen here asshole not only did I listen but I finish my degree with a 3.8 grade average u wanna call someone out with some bullshit I give you my address asshole and we can finish this not one time did I come at you then your gonna post some shit like that dont let me see you in the street you wont like the out come
and for your info dick head im not here for credibility the only credibility I need is with my wife my child and the people that know me. im here conversation not to listen to some **** that has his head up his ass you brought my name into this conversation by calling me a jackass then you wanna try and blast my name mother fker you dont know who I am and if you wanna find out we can meet but I will say this you better stay your distance.
It's obvious that your some old salt that is so concerned with what people think of you worried about the next person you offend but let me tell you something you cant please everyone and once you get that thru your fking head I think you just might gain a brain cell.
I've watched all your post and it seems everything that spews out your man pleaser is we cant do this or you cant say that wake up asshole nobody cares about spearboard like that it is what it is a message board and thats it this is not a municiple building where laws are written, or created its a place to have fun and show some pics about dives not about perception of spearfishing.
GET OVER YOURSELF YOUR NOT THAT IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THE GOVERNEMENT GIVE A SHIT WHAT A FEW SPEARFISHERMAN TALK ABOUT ON A SPEARBOARD HELL NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN ALMOST GARANTEE THAT THIS BOARD AS A WHOLE COULDNT EVEN RAISE ENOUGH FUNDS TO EVEN FIGHT ANY TYPE OF LEGISLATION REGARDING LIMITS OR BANS HELL IVE BEEN TO THE MEETINGS, YOU CAN BARELY GET 40 PEOPLE TO SHOW UP.
UNTIL THE MAJORITY OF THE SPEARFISHING COMMUNITY CAN MAKE SOME KIND OF IMPACT NI POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WHAT YOU ARE, A BUNCH OF GUYS TALKING SHIT ABOUT NOTHIN.
YOU CAN LOBBY TO WHOEVER THE HELL YOU WANT BUT UNITL YOU GOT THE CASH TO FUND THE MAJORITY OF A POLITCAL CAMPAIGN ALL YOUR DOING IS BLOWING SMOKE !!!!!!! AND WONDERBREAD YOUR THE MAIN CULPRIT

Last edited by famunda; 12-13-2007 at 12:06 AM.
famunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 08:49 AM   #97
hawgdawg

I thought jiffy started all this chit!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 09:10 AM   #98
suncoastjunkie

Wonderdummy, Wonderdummy, Wonderdummy, The more i read what you write the more i realize that your an idiot!! Do yourself a favor and not post anymore!! You may think you know allot but ya dont!! SO STOP POSTING STUFF YOU CANT CONTROLL AND DO ABSOLUTLEY ANYTHING ABOUT!! And guy you dont KNOW ME SO I DONT CARE!! But Everyone i dive with is probably 10 times more selective than what you are on what we take and how we take it!! But you dont know me so it is stupidly ridiculous of you to even think or have an opinion about me! Will tell you this guarantee you that famunda or I can outshoot you and perform better under water than you can on anygiven day and thats what counts!! Dude your Dumb Wonderdummy! Just admit it and i will forgive you!!
Old 12-13-2007, 09:38 AM   #99
WonderBoy
My Wong held by a Pirate

Famunda,
Do I think the government gives a crap about what we think? Maybe not. But I know for a fact that FWC (state gov't facility) watches this board. Why? Because they care about what we DO. How do I know? Because they called me, citing posts numbers and thread titles.
I didn't ask about your GPA or your degree. Congrats, 3.8 was higher than mine, I think my B.S. was done with a 3.4.
I don't care what people think of me, and yes, it seems that I do often make comments about what should be said or shouldn't. But that's because I care about the perception of this sport. Like it or not, anything you type in a public forum will be seen by other pepole. And more often than not, it'll be taken out of context and NOT interpreted the same way you meant it.
It's obvious I am some old salt? Dude, I'm 25 years old. A simple check on my profile would have made that OBVIOUS to you. Nice going there.
Try to cool the language down a bit and let's have a conversation. Also, you might want to check your grammer a little bit. It's nice to use periods and stuff so I know when a sentence ends and a new one starts. It makes it a lot easier to read when you're lashing out at me.
And you did come at me. You implied I had 1/2 a brain.

Suncoast,
Never did I attack you personally. I'm really glad that you can perform well and you can outshoot me. But I highly doubt that you are more selective than me. You're talking to someone that will spend $1,200 to take my boat out to the MG for a few days and come back with one good sized grouper and maybe a couple hogs. I don't shoot snapper, I don't shoot sheepshead. I am the most selective person you'll ever meet. Those that dive with me know this. I'm in it for the love of diving and being underwater. Getting a fish or two is a bonus.

Admit I'm dumb? Not in this lifetime. I may be misdirected sometimes, I may act out of emotion occasionally before I stop and think.
Either way, there was no reason for you to make that post about jewfish being open season. It was a stupid thing to type on a public forum and like it or not, could make us all look ignorant.

Both of you need to realize that this isn't about me or you. It's about all of us as a whole and what people think of us. When you two say the things you're saying out in the open, it makes us all look ignorant and stupid. That's all I was trying to say. It's that simple.
I'm done with this thread because if you can't understand that, it's worthless to keep explaining it to you. Life is too short and I've got better things to do with my time...

Old 12-13-2007, 09:51 AM   #100
famunda

this is my last post on this thread but if you look at what my post said it never once said wonderboy it says anyone with 1/2 a brain does that mean you ? only if you cannot interprit sarcasim and fact. I dont care how old you are and your profile that should tell you I dont give rats ass who you are. and yes get back to your very important life because its obvious that capt. title you throw around has your head swollen.
famunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 09:52 AM   #101
suncoastjunkie

Good dont post because Ya dont know Shit!! And you are Emotional like a woman you wonderdummy and yeah you attacked me the ....the comment i made was stupid? !It Was just a joke!!! I guess Emotional people cant have a sense of humor i dont care how much you spend or where you go....Its about style wich you dont have!! Famunda i bet you he will look!! Want everyone on this board to know im ussualy not like this Just pullin punches thats all...Famunda was my diving mentor and extremely knowledgable!!
Old 12-13-2007, 10:23 AM   #102
hawgdawg

Boy, from reading famudas posts, I wish he was my mentor too! You guys are class acts
Old 12-13-2007, 06:53 PM   #103
lgsliptip
scuba Steve

yummy
lgsliptip is offline   Reply With Quote