Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Off-Topic

California Off-Topic Remember that politics/religion and general off-topic belong in Special Forums.

Old 12-31-2015, 04:40 PM   #1
TKShook

New boat bud

looking for a new boat bud! my last bud just became way too good for me! trips out the Anacapa Santa Cruz Island most of the time. every once in awhile Catalina.has to be cool and willing to split the cost down the middle .. if you're worried about the type of wetsuit a person's wearing more than their character me and you're probably not going to get along I don't like cocky little ****s either I'll throw your ass off my boat leave you there .. other than that we're all goodI currently have a 14 foot Bayliner with a 70 horse Evinrude on it two cycle (Going to update the boat hual soon) it does pretty good on nice days Cruz out probably at 35 miles an hour two seats nice big cooler fish finder and navigation .ive had some problems with the boat before. But got the str8 now im not on here much so shot me a text 8052977705
TKShook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 06:34 PM   #2
TKShook

Re: New boat bud

wow only one brave soul had the balls to text me anyways is anybody else going out tomorrow?
TKShook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 07:13 AM   #3
mainphrame

Location: Your so called secret spots and places your momma wont let you go to!
Re: New boat bud

when a fish is bigger than you, YOU are the one with problems when you talk smack, lol
mainphrame is offline   Reply With Quote