Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 07-16-2018, 10:22 PM   #1
fitz

phuck California

This is perfect....

How California's "Cal-3" Initiative Will Expose the Left's True Nature

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.co...-will.html?m=1
fitz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 06:19 AM   #2
Shootinfish

Re: phuck California

Patience my friend. San Andreas has a plan for them...
Old 07-17-2018, 08:26 AM   #3
OBLIGATED

South Florida is about the same.Liberal thinking turned it into a cesspool of crime and STDs.
I was in Home Depot picking tile and a vanity when one of the employees asked about the dive flag on my shirt.Then a woman got into the conversation.We are all from Dade and Broward county.All of us were boaters,divers and fishing nuts and recalled diving the keys,Elliot key and out of Port Everglades.All left because of the crime and soaring cost to live in a shithole.If anyone lived in the Redlands,Davie or Plantation 30 years ago they remember farms you could pick your own vegetables at,Horse farms,Dairy farms and low crime rates.Now its crazy crime,no farms and lots of turd world animals and dirty yankees looking for twinks.
Guy I sold my Tahoe to is a retired Navy guy/Private contractor from Floridah.Same story.Loves the ocean but not the parasites living near it.
Old 07-17-2018, 09:30 AM   #4
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

[quote=fitz;2173020]This is perfect....How California's "Cal-3" Initiative Will Expose the Left's True NatureQUOTE]

Sadly we have enough morons in this country to go along with their agenda
Old 07-17-2018, 07:13 PM   #5
North Star
Max

I hope it fails. We don't need six hard left democrat senators from California. Two is bad enough.
Old 07-18-2018, 09:28 PM   #6
OBLIGATED

With "leadership"like they keep electing its no wonder they have a shithole.We can only hope they get some special KoolAid and do a late term abortion on themselves
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Jerry-Brown-with-his-buddy-Jim-Jones.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	238822  
Old Today, 10:30 AM   #7
El_Mero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
lots of turd world animals...Loves the ocean but not the parasites living near it.
ya man, sucks when the after effects of 100 years of postindustrial colonialism in central america and the caribbean come back to bite your country in the ass right? lol how ironic, americans literally ensured that generations to come of central and south americans and caribbean people would have slave wage labour economies that funneled wealth in the form of dirt cheap goods, at the hands of bribed armed puppet governments. We made sure C.A and the caribbean were poor.

There is an unbelievable ridiculousness in history-ignorant Americans look at south florida and thinking "savages". W/ zero knowledge of the history of smashed revolts involving hundreds of thousands of deaths from 1800-1900, at the hands of US guns, and troops. Of bloody coups on democratically elected governments.

Sorry to break it to you! crime in SFL, and C.A. and caribbean is a product of poverty artificially engineered by americans. Im not saying you don't have the right to leave.

But when you say that stuff you said up there, you show how you need to learn more history. then that means every president in the US history from 1800-1900 is also a "shitty animal" and "dirty parasite" because they killed 100s of 100,000s of innocent people who just wanted literacy/better life not on a farm in central america and caribbean.

oh but wait, they are all white guys, so you can't critique them, i forgot, who I'm speaking to.

re-direct your anger. the flooding of your country with immigrants is a moral debt you must pay for your ancestors killing theirs. Their poverty and the crimes that come along with it, as well. Don't forget, debt collectors don't go away. They will follow your children. And the debt will only grow. W/ the situation in nicaragua, Seems like y'all are leaving behind another generation of "debt". i can't imagine what a civil war in nicaragua will do to your vision of making "america great again".

Ill tell you this much, it will make your kid's america way more Nicaraguan.

But hey thats great to me, more fried cheese por favor!!! hahaha.

Ill gladly repay the debt by agreeing to another generation of nicaraguan american doctors lawyers engineers etc to return to nicaragua/ help stirrup the nicaraguan economy from within the US.

bring in 300,000 nicaraguans and find them jobs across the country. thats a tiny number dispersed that thin. oh i forgot, the people you vote for will just make them cross illegally and concentrate in areas like SFL and souther california, without jobs. and then trick you into voting for them again by scapegoating the poverty stricken nicaraguans.

Last edited by El_Mero28; Today at 10:50 AM.
El_Mero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:52 AM   #8
El_Mero28

and i will predict your arguments that rely on US vs them. about you paying for blah blah with your tax money.

your getting stiff armed by our military budget already.

we could spend 1/2 the budget, and still out spend russia and china COMBINED.
its a case of military contractors->lobby money->bloated military budget->more lobby money.... etc etc.

that disproves all your tax arguments. We can afford legal immigration, the puppet string on your politicians are a bigger financial burden. As obvious as 2<6.

Last edited by El_Mero28; Today at 11:01 AM.
El_Mero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:41 PM   #9
canuck

Dept does not fallow children, that is lie. You know nothing of me yet you are willing to punish me based on what you think my great great grandfather did!

According to that logic, all decedents of Incas should pay back to all the other tribes that they used to raid for sacrifices. Descendant of Apaches and Comanches should give all their possession to their women because in their days they expected the wives of dead men to trow themselves on the funeral fire. India did the same with their widows until the English stopped the practice.
Every society has skeleton in their closets and all these messed up cultural practices were done because they taught that was best for society.

You accuse us of backward thinking yet you are the one that has to look back over a century to find mistakes made by your perceptions of our ancestors. I want to look forward to the future instead of moaning about the distant past.

I am not my father nor my grand father, I am not an oppressed group even though i am an migrant. I am an INDIVIDUAL and I expect everyone, including you, to judge me by my character and actions. If all you see of me to judge me by,is the color of my skin, the way i pronounce words or what you think is between my legs, you are a racist, sexist bigot.
Old Today, 06:07 PM   #10
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Well put, eh.
Old Today, 10:15 PM   #11
fitz

That was good.
I can't take time to read the Athenian's BS anymore.
It's just shoot on site.
fitz is online now   Reply With Quote