Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 04-12-2018, 04:30 PM   #31
mepps1

Re: why its ok to not respect VIOLENT opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Mero28 View Post
meep said this

directly after fitz got called out for this

""There will be peace through segregation or there will be war for dominance and control. The various races can be friendly and respectful neighbors or they can be locked into a violent death struggle for power over one another. "

oh ok sorry you are right. Fitz posts this violent bullshit, and mepps, rip lipper and obligated comment on 'how awesome of a read that was'

correction: Fitz is a violent white supremacists, mepps, rip ripper, and obligated are white supremacists in hiding/ apologists....

my point still stands I do not bring violent opinions, YOU DO

and like i said this is not a safe space and that is not my problem
Let's try to keep this straight, Lying Bitch. The challenge is that either you will post direct quotes of me advocating for "separation of the races" per your exact quote in regard to me. Or you will post a quote from me roughly or exactly stating what an "awesome read" a linked article was which advocated for forced separation of the races.

If you do not, you can either apologize, or we can all know for certain that you are a liar.

Carefully note that the challenge is not for you to go back and find something that I said or linked which was "racist". Everyone on this forum is already acutely aware that any disagreement with you is racist per se.

See, you've stepped in it now. You could slander me and everyone who disagrees with you as a "racist". You can get away with that. I can't possibly disprove the premise that "Mepps is a racist." But you opened your stupid trap. You explicitly stated in black and white that I and others "constantly post violent rhetoric calling for the separation of the races???".

This is a provable, slanderous lie. Thus you are provably a slanderous liar.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 04:36 PM   #32
jfjf

This guy is most likely a right wing troll. Spouting off the most ridiculous left wing extreme views in order to stimulate fellow right wingers to rail against these exaggerated positions.

There's no way this guy is really this ridiculous. He's a troll.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	12524087_1055459044477170_63375910482846560_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	237657  
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 04:42 PM   #33
fitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfjf View Post
This guy is most likely a right wing troll. Spouting off the most ridiculous left wing extreme views in order to stimulate fellow right wingers to rail against these exaggerated positions.

Right wing troll....hum!
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 04:46 PM   #34
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfjf View Post

No doubt he's a troll. And a caricature of cultural Marxist thought.

I've actually entertained the idea that he is a right-winger trolling left. I can't exclude the possibility. But the thing is, he actually lines up consistently with real cultural Marxist and Critical Theory types. The SJW phenomenon is real, substantial, and is ardently believed by many of the sort.

I think he really is that stupid.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:59 PM   #35
HARVESTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
No doubt he's a troll. And a caricature of cultural Marxist thought.

I've actually entertained the idea that he is a right-winger trolling left. I can't exclude the possibility. But the thing is, he actually lines up consistently with real cultural Marxist and Critical Theory types. The SJW phenomenon is real, substantial, and is ardently believed by many of the sort.

I think he really is that stupid.
I agree with you. Like Fitz says, I really have never seen a right-wing Troll before. Left leaning people know they are minority and constantly lie, deceive, manipulate in a way that avoids reality. They know they can't debate based on facts. They also are not retards, which means they have the skill necessary to manipulate weak-minded people as they do.

Conservative (really common sense) people usually don't have the skill-set to do this because facts and reality matter more to them than "means to an end". We don't consider ideas to be warfare. We don't view life in idealist terms...
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 05:18 PM   #36
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARVESTER View Post
I agree with you. Like Fitz says, I really have never seen a right-wing Troll before. Left leaning people know they are minority and constantly lie, deceive, manipulate in a way that avoids reality. They know they can't debate based on facts. They also are not retards, which means they have the skill necessary to manipulate weak-minded people as they do.

Conservative (really common sense) people usually don't have the skill-set to do this because facts and reality matter more to them than "means to an end". We don't consider ideas to be warfare. We don't view life in idealist terms...
The thing is I don't think that these people actually do think they are a minority. They are an obnoxious majority in the places they flock- Mainly college campuses and a few "trendy" urban centers. So when they say things like "Racists will be sorry, We are watching" they actually think this is feasible. They are working hard to make it feasible.

There are actually a number of threats just like this on this forum.

http://spearboard.com/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=30

Quite a few more where that came from.
Old 04-12-2018, 05:50 PM   #37
El_Mero28

make all the excuses you want, this is still your racist version of a safe space. point still stands

violent racist rhetoric gets posted here all the damn time

point still stands.

I'm busy as shit but i got you. i know you spearfish and probably can hold your breath for a while but don't. I'm not retired and i have shit to do.
El_Mero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 05:53 PM   #38
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

IMO, El Marxist is real. He spouts the same crap ManMarvel did. IMO, he changed his name to try and legitimize himself to start this crap again.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:36 PM   #39
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
IMO, El Marxist is real. He spouts the same crap ManMarvel did. IMO, he changed his name to try and legitimize himself to start this crap again.

Actually, he already admitted that.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:39 PM   #40
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Mero28 View Post
make all the excuses you want, this is still your racist version of a safe space. point still stands

violent racist rhetoric gets posted here all the damn time

point still stands.

I'm busy as shit but i got you. i know you spearfish and probably can hold your breath for a while but don't. I'm not retired and i have shit to do.
This is such a fine example of El Marxist Athenian style logical debate. Wherein the purported facts can be conclusively disproven as lies. But the point still stands. Because. Er. Because.
Old 04-13-2018, 07:32 AM   #41
JetBoy

Only point El has is on the top of his head.
JetBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 09:27 AM   #42
Polespearo
Waterman

Ok. In all fairness i just used the thread to sharecmy opinion on all the threads that are politics. So sorry. Nothing personal.

I reeally wish we coukd have the forum with no politics section for a month. Maybe we woukd realize how important it is or how we don needed i here.

That or having the option to just block the politics subsection.
Polespearo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 10:01 AM   #43
JetBoy

Polespearo, that’s a great idea. If we could choose via the dashboard which forums we want to show on our personal, “feed” things would be better. Besides, there are plenty of forums where politics can be discussed. We don’t need it here. Or, we could just ban El what’s-his-head, or have a minimum IQ of say, 30 to log in here. That’d allow me to stay but get rid of El!
Old 04-13-2018, 10:01 AM   #44
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Or, one could just not read them. The only reason it has become a problem is due to this SJW troll El Marxist, who used to be ManMarvel, that keeps spamming the same tired BS again and again. He could be a paid propaganda troll.
Old 04-13-2018, 10:14 AM   #45
JetBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Or, one could just not read them. The only reason it has become a problem is due to this SJW troll El Marxist, who used to be ManMarvel, that keeps spamming the same tired BS again and again. He could be a paid propaganda troll.
Yep, youíre right Marcus. I wish there was a way to rid ourselves of his distraction. I get 15-20 spam calls and a like amount of spam texts every day. Most of them canít be blocked because they switch numbers several times a week. I suppose itís just something we have to deal with. Iíve tried just ignoring the politics section but itís like that girl in jr. high that I KNEW was trouble, but....