Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Old 09-30-2015, 03:58 PM   #31
FreediveCA

Re: Female spearfisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy7 View Post
Ill pay shipping
Whatever he doesn't take I'll take... or is it chicks only? If so I'll create a new account and present myself as female to get this deal of shipping only.
FreediveCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 04:09 PM   #32
jetro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreediveCA View Post
Whatever he doesn't take I'll take... or is it chicks only? If so I'll create a new account and present myself as female to get this deal of shipping only.
Chicks only sounds good to me but... I'm moving soon and need to get rid of stuff. What I had to offer was a few wet suits sized SM,MD.(that is what the op whoever he or she is was looking for) I'm sure there are a bunch more items I could part with. I'll have to drag all of that junk out.(most of it is good junk, some is just regular junk)
jetro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 04:28 PM   #33
FreediveCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetro View Post
Chicks only sounds good to me but... I'm moving soon and need to get rid of stuff. What I had to offer was a few wet suits sized SM,MD.(that is what the op whoever he or she is was looking for) I'm sure there are a bunch more items I could part with. I'll have to drag all of that junk out.(most of it is good junk, some is just regular junk)
Good junk or regular junk is still good junk. I'll stand by for what you drag out. I'm good on the wetsuit. Props to you for putting the offer out.
FreediveCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 05:36 PM   #34
tommy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetro View Post
Kind of you ... I was just kidding tho
Old 10-06-2015, 10:05 PM   #35
katewright

Thanks everybody for your offers and pieces of advice. I've decided to look more into diving clubs than spearboard, but I do check back here every once in a while.
It was interesting meeting some new people, and I appreciate some of the cool individuals that are on here. Almost got my gear list complete, thanks for the help!

Happy diving.
katewright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 05:17 AM   #36
SpearMax
Forum Administrator

Cool Re: Female spearfisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by katewright View Post
Thanks everybody for your offers and pieces of advice. I've decided to look more into diving clubs than spearboard, but I do check back here every once in a while.
It was interesting meeting some new people, and I appreciate some of the cool individuals that are on here. Almost got my gear list complete, thanks for the help!

Happy diving.
Good luck with your efforts Kate!

Please post some progress reports from time to time.

Many of us love it when female spearas show up the guys who think they are so soon fabulous. LOL

Tony

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find 'tomorrow' on the calendars of fools.”

---- Success Unlimited Author Og Mandino b.1923 - d.1996
SpearMax is offline   Reply With Quote