Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Louisiana Council of Underwater Diving Clubs

Louisiana Council of Underwater Diving Clubs Information that relates to the LCUDC is posted here for discussion.

Old 08-24-2006, 08:03 AM   #1
Louis Rossignol
HELL DIVERS

The 5th Annual L. C. U. D. C. Council Shootout, LA – August 25th-26th, Point Fourchon

The 5th Annual L. C. U. D. C. Council Shootout, LA – August 25th-26th, Point Fourchon

1) Applicable Council Derby Board Rules apply to shootout. The Shootout is open to Council Clubs and their respective members and prospective members. Tickets are $40 each. You may commit by phone to Robbie Schmidt at 504-427-2239 or e-mail him at mrfish87@msn.com or mail checks or money orders to 122 Jacqueline Dr. Slidell La. 70458 all entries must be prepaid or payable at the rodeo site.

2) Eligible fishes are: AMBERJACK, BARRACUDA, COBIA, GROUPER, JACK CREVALLE, RED SNAPPER DRUM, AND MISCELLANOUS) (no redfish, ocean sunfish, shark, yellow fin tuna, and any other fish that is out of season, banned or not allowed under State and/or Federal Regulations). Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.

3) Awards for King, Champion Skin Diver, Club, and Boat. The 3, 2, 1 points system will apply for major awards. No ties, early enter wins.

4) Boats can leave no earlier than 5:00 A.M., Friday, Aug. 25th. Boats must come in the 25th and go out again on the 26th no earlier than 5:00A.M. on Aug 26th.

5) All Boats and Divers must be committed before midnight August 24th.

6) All dive boats must display a dive flag while diving. The Council request that all boats and divers have fun, dive safe, have dive insurance, and yield to the wishes and desires of the oil rigs and work boats. Also we want all divers enjoy themselves at Fourchon but use good common sense with dealing with the Marinas and fishermen.

7) We will weigh fish Friday the 25th till 6P.M. and then again on Saturday till 6P.M. (subject to change if Council Officers approved due to a boat arriving late) Weight-in may start when the first divers arrived at the rodeo site on Friday or Saturday with awards and party to follow.

8) Ports for the Shootout will be limited to the Fourchon/Grande Isle area.

The Shootout as is all of our competition is based on the honor system. The goal is for Council members to have a spirited competition and get know each other (a little bonding and camaraderie), and enjoy each others company. As those who participated it in the past will attest, it is lots of fun and is growing in popularity each year. The river is very low and visibility should be excellent this year.

Each council registered club is requested to support the Shootout by a donation $150. Individual divers may make a donation of any amount and donate prizes and/or entrance prizes.

The Shootout site is located at The Cajun Sportsman Marina. It is requested that divers stay over to Sunday and drive home or have a designated diver. NO DUI OR DWI’s are allowed.

Please mail all donation and tickets request to the LCUDC, c/o Robbie Schmidt, 504-427-2239, mrfish87@msn.com or send check or money order to 122 Jaquelin St. Slidell La.70458. Donation may also be brought to the rodeo site.

DISCLAIMER: "My spearfishing is entirely legal in the geographic area within which I dive. If you don't like my pictures, posts or website then don't look. I will NOT waste any more bandwidth on this board (or my valuable drinking time) to argue with you ass clowns about it".

http://www.TheRokZone.com/

http://www.HellDivers.org/
Louis Rossignol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 08:09 AM   #2
Louis Rossignol
HELL DIVERS

Re: The 5th Annual L. C. U. D. C. Council Shootout, LA – August 25th-26th, Point Four

The weather looks lovely, there calling for 1-2ft. seas. Do you think they know what the hell they are talking about?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4L.jpg
Views:	485
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	37052  

DISCLAIMER: "My spearfishing is entirely legal in the geographic area within which I dive. If you don't like my pictures, posts or website then don't look. I will NOT waste any more bandwidth on this board (or my valuable drinking time) to argue with you ass clowns about it".

http://www.TheRokZone.com/

http://www.HellDivers.org/
Louis Rossignol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:08 PM   #3
LASeaCat
Helldivers

Re: The 5th Annual L. C. U. D. C. Council Shootout, LA – August 25th-26th, Point Fourchon

It don't rain underwater!!! Good luck, be safe................. I'll be at work!!
LASeaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 01:33 PM   #4
Joe Wegmann

Re: The 5th Annual L. C. U. D. C. Council Shootout, LA – August 25th-26th, Point Fourchon

Im heading down in a few hours, any body have any reports on fish shot or the weather?
Old 09-10-2006, 05:19 PM   #5
mrfish87
Fisch-Mörder

Thanks for picking up my slack guys. I am about 100% and ready to go again. It seems everytime I screw around with my tanks I blow up my back. Thanks again for all of you who picked up in my absence.

Lick ‘em & Stick ‘em won the club award
UnderPressure won for best boat, Captain by Rafe Antill
Vincent Le Blanc (HD) won the Champion Skin Award
Andrew Henry (LS) won the King Award

Amberjack
1st Rafe Antill 80-13
2nd Andrew Henry 65-3
3rd Jim Richard 50-3

Barrucuda
1st Vincent Le Blanc 46-11
2nd Andrew Henry 46-6
3rd Henry Pacheco 34-11

Cobia
1st Toby Armstong 40-11
2nd Kathleen Zelenka 38-11
3rd Vincent Le Blanc 44-8

Drum
1st Sean Suan 37-6
2nd SeanSuan 34-11
3rd Louis Rossignol 34-3

Grouper
1st Andrew Henry 45-2
2nd Terry Migaud 22-5
3rd Louis Rossignol 12-5

Jack Crevalle
1st Trooper Henry 41-2
2nd Rafe Antill 37-2
3rd Will Demth 34-11

Red Snapper
1st Corey Henry 30-5
2nd Terry Migaud 25-11
3rd Henry Pacheco 21-10

Miscellenous
1st Jonathan Nobile (Ray) 78-10
2nd Louis Rossignol (Ray) 40-6
3rd Corey Henry (Almoco) 36-6
Old 09-11-2006, 05:09 PM   #6
Gutshot!

Only down in LA does a 40# cob beat a 44#!
Gutshot! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 12:32 AM   #7
ROCK BOTTOM

Yeah, Cuda and Cobia are both screwed up. Cathleen had second Cuda at 38-11.

Zz
You got to move your ass."

The Radiators
ROCK BOTTOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 05:30 PM   #8
jettyrat21
stuck on stupid

Robbie must have been TWI, typing while intoxicated

http://www.aquaaces.net
jettyrat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 08:56 PM   #9
mrfish87
Fisch-Mörder

Alrighty then you perfectionists. Soooooo Sorry........I copied and pasted...or is that copied and wasted. ..dont know which. But thanks for the corrections.