Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 05-03-2018, 05:24 PM   #1
El_Mero28

A super Pac America

This is an america under hilary/trump. Where the police state can do as they desire, and fine us and tax us while corporations get taxcuts and slaps on the wrist for major fraud/corruption.

Cop handcuffs man for filming them, (completely legal) and the end result of a bad call by ego tripping cops, is a dead dog.... 30% the dudes fault for not raising the window enough,70% cops fault for arresting an innocent person The guy just made an amoral mistake, the cops made an immoral non-mistake.....

I would say that this is obviously a racial issue (in a white neighbourhood there is no need to record, because white people don't get kicked in the head while they are facedown on the ground and handcuffed).......

But without regard to the race issue, White people suffer police brutality too.
Forsure.
No doubt.

and "don't do the crime" doesn't cut it. I don't care what the hell you are telling me this is america with due process. If you don't like it, get your ass to saudi arabia. Here cruel punishment is banned by the constitution.

Getting kicked in the head for a nonviolent crime is not due process, and it is cruel and unusual. But it happens to black people and sometimes white people, ALL THE TIME.

Donald trump is 100% renounced to altering the police system. He is "the law and order president".

a vote for any super pac politician is a vote for a police state. trump hilary, obummer. Birds of a feather. All care more about super pac interests (continuation of a police state) than about you.

People will continue to be arrested for filming a cop.
El_Mero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 05:31 PM   #2
fitz

Re: A super Pac America

Explain this...https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/23/healt...udy/index.html

Last edited by fitz; 05-03-2018 at 05:32 PM. Reason: +
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 05:43 PM   #3
El_Mero28

I already have and you seem to ignore.

Schools all purposefully suck in neighborhoods that were purposefully maintained poor, to maintain that ^^^ you just posted.
we can thank nixon for that.

Black People are scared to call the police because they literally fear being killed.

We end up w/ some wild wild west kinda thing going on.

Think about if you fear calling the police, fear they might confuse you, and arrest/ tackle and kick you in the head......

If you can't call police you get your own "justice". 20 years of "street justice" 1960's-80's, and thats how gang culture was born in the 80's.

and thats how you end up with 1) bloodfeuds 2) the graph you have listed above.
Old 05-03-2018, 05:56 PM   #4
fitz

Ok, thanks, all spearboard IQ'S just dropped. Thanks.
If you had kids, would you feel obligated to get them an education? Seeing how the gov school system works today, would you send them there? If colleges admit based on race to meet quotas, do you think the smartest should be admitted or they should go by race numbers?
Ask Asians what they think about this?
If a group of people, cannot live within the boundaries of civil society do you think others should be blamed and punished?
Old 05-03-2018, 06:01 PM   #5
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

I'm white and I'M scared to call the police! Hence the reason I don't get involved in stupid shit whereby someone would call the police. Duh.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 06:11 PM   #6
fitz

It has nothing to do with super pacs, or whatever. This dipsh!t can't understand that a certain percent of the population is not able to live in civilized society. Whatever their color. That does not mean the rest of civilized society has to cater to "them".
I have two Asian friends with college age kids that can't get in the schools they want because they are too smart and the college has to admit blacks and mexicans to make the quota.
What is that?
They are pissed.
Old 05-03-2018, 07:04 PM   #7
Marcus

I'm certainly no "super PAC" vote yet you still paint w/ a broad brush. Your angst is still misplaced. You're pointing the finger in the wrong direction.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
Old 05-03-2018, 11:08 PM   #8
El_Mero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
It has nothing to do with super pacs, or whatever. This dipsh!t can't understand that a certain percent of the population is not able to live in civilized society.
in other words "white people are better than black people. and black people are mostly savages"

what fitz said is literally some KKK shit. you believe the same things the KKK believes.

so whats next we segregate that "portion of the population"????

Last edited by El_Mero28; 05-03-2018 at 11:49 PM.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:20 AM   #9
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

El M. You brought it up, so can you please explain to me all the negatives associated with corporations getting tax breaks?

And then, since you are a Bernie guy, please explain why you feel that a bigger government, which by far is the largest employer in the country, and, who's employees get a way better deal than the average hard working American, is a much better option.

Last edited by riplipper; 05-04-2018 at 10:04 AM.
riplipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 10:15 AM   #10
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
It has nothing to do with super pacs, or whatever. This dipsh!t can't understand that a certain percent of the population is not able to live in civilized society. Whatever their color. That does not mean the rest of civilized society has to cater to "them".
I have two Asian friends with college age kids that can't get in the schools they want because they are too smart and the college has to admit blacks and mexicans to make the quota.
What is that?
They are pissed.
Facts are Racist!
Old 05-04-2018, 11:39 AM   #11
El_Mero28

A super pac america.

were your value as a human being, is dependent on your willigness to die for oil money.

Old 05-04-2018, 11:58 AM   #12
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

He has trouble staying on topic.....He makes EVERY topic a race topic.....

Me...My car had a flat tire....

El M....its because the big tire corporations could not hire enough engineers of color because they were being beaten by white cops on the way to school .....
Old 05-04-2018, 01:27 PM   #13
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
He has trouble staying on topic.....He makes EVERY topic a race topic.....

Me...My car had a flat tire....

El M....its because the big tire corporations could not hire enough engineers of color because they were being beaten by white cops on the way to school .....
Fixed it for ya.
Quote:
its because the big tire corporations that pay no taxes could not hire enough superior colored or immigrant engineers because they were being beaten by toxic masculine white cops on the way to their dilapidated inner city schools that are kept that way by Nazi KKK white supremacists.
Old 05-04-2018, 10:48 PM   #14
mepps1

mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 11:29 PM   #15
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Mero28 View Post

what fitz said is literally some KKK shit. you believe the same things the KKK believes.
I heard the KKK believes the earth is round. Are you going to do the right thing and renounce the crazy "earth is round" KKK racism, you racist bastard?
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote