Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing > California Local Dive Shops and Services

California Local Dive Shops and Services This area is reserved for California LocalDive Shops and other Service Providers who are sponsors of Spearboard. They may promote their upcoming sales and product offerings here.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #16
Holy Mackerel

Re: Mobile Marine Mechanic (Updated)

Another bump for Ray! Came by today again for service, and eveythingn is running awesome! If you need someone to work on your outboard, Ray is super knowledgeable and will show why your outboard is not working, and what needs to be done, and why. No more taking my boat to the shop, another convenience using Ray, he comes to your house, so you dont have to take your boat anywhere.
Holy Mackerel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:03 AM   #17
bluesquids
bluesquids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Mackerel View Post
Another bump for Ray! Came by today again for service, and eveythingn is running awesome! If you need someone to work on your outboard, Ray is super knowledgeable and will show why your outboard is not working, and what needs to be done, and why. No more taking my boat to the shop, another convenience using Ray, he comes to your house, so you dont have to take your boat anywhere.
You guys are suppose to call me up so I can supervise and guard the cooler. lol.
FYI ...Ray's the man!
Ray check out Super Bronco by your place on 6725 L/V Rd. my buddy Valentine is the owner, he'll hook you up.
============
Where is my mind?
Waay out in the water, see it swimmin'.
- The Pixies
bluesquids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:01 PM   #18
Holy Mackerel

Bump for Ray, he answered my text right away, and was able to install new shift, and throttle cables. Also, stuck around answered a few questions I had, and helped with a snap ring I was having trouble installin, no extra charge.

Thanks again Ray!
Old 06-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #19
zenspearo

I recently had to call Ray for an emergency job on my two outboards. He dropped everything and attended to it on Father's Day. Gave me the grim news but then told me he'd try something to see if he can avoid the big expenses.

After jigging around for an hour, the engine fired up and ran beautifully. Saved me a ton of money and got me back on the water in no time. It's been a while since I needed service but when I needed it, I got outstanding service from Ray. Recommend.

Please generalize the LOCATION/TIME of your spearing reports.
zenspearo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:58 PM   #20
Holy Mackerel

Another bump, Ray as usual immediately answered my text, spent extra of his time shoring up issues, and was patient enough to explain a couple things!