Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Buddy Networking -- Let's Go Hunting! > Anywhere else!

Anywhere else! You can post here to get a conversation started if looking to meet and hunt with people in other areas not listed above.

Old 02-27-2020, 05:55 PM   #1
charnut963

Baja / Cabo Trip early Nov 2020

Planning a trip for 3-6 days out of Cabo area, looking for 1-3 experienced spearos to join.

I have BW & reef experience but this will be my first time diving Baja. Have an experienced local guide & boat already lined up. I've gotten perspective from a SoCal spearo that's dove with all the Baja guides & am going with the one he recommended as the best.

I'll be bringing my own BW gear but guide has floats, bluewater guns available to borrow/rent if needed.

Price is great. $1450/person for 5 full dive days, and can ratchet down to 4 days if desired. Pelagics are the priority but will aim to do some reef as well.

Likely will use San Jose del Cabo area as home base, but not set in stone. Meals, fuel, fish processing & freezing included in price.
charnut963 is offline   Reply With Quote