Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 01-22-2018, 09:07 PM   #16
North Star
Max

Re: fragile masculinity

Great article Mepps.
Old 01-23-2018, 12:22 PM   #17
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Great article Mepps.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 09:36 AM   #18
mepps1

https://youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54

Long interview. But some great points.

Jordan Peterson
Old 01-26-2018, 07:39 PM   #19
fitz

It is funny that there is always an old guy that can speak of this subject.

http://www.poetryintranslation.com/P...Parliament.php

Praxagora What I’ll say to him is, “Neocleidis, go and shove your crusty eyes up a dog’s bum!” 255
First Woman But what if they try to fuc# you?
Praxagora Darling! I’m very well versed in fuc#ing. I’ll fuc# them back!
First Woman Ah! Something else we haven’t thought of! The archers. What if the cops do the drag on you? One from the front and one from the back?
Praxagora I’ll just stick my elbows out, like this. They won’t be able to grab me by my waist. 259
Chorus And if they do lift you up in the air, we’ll scream at them to let you go.
First Woman Right. We’ve got all that under control… all, that is, except the fact that we mustn’t forget to raise our hands when we vote, like the men do. We women are used to raising our legs, instead!
Praxagora Hm, that’s a toughie, that one. Nevertheless, we’ve got to vote, so remember: Raise your right hand. Pull the cloak down and raise it bare. 266
All right. Now, just lift up your skirts and put on those Spartan boots… and hurry! That’s right, just as you see your husbands wearing them when they go off to Parliament or whatever. Now tie on your beards, all of you. Properly! Done? Good. Now put on your husband’s cloak and be careful how you do that also. Good! Now, let me see you leaning on those walking sticks. That’s right. Good, and, as you’re heading off start singing some song that the old men sing. Sing it like the peasants do.
Chorus Quite right. Well said!
Praxagora Let’s go then. I think there are women going to Parliament from the farms, as well, so let’s get there before they do. We’ve got to hurry because you know what it’s like with payment in Parliament: either you’re in by Dawn or you’re given bugger all! 279
Exit Praxagora and the two women.
Chorus Well, men, time for us to trot off. And remember, the word is “men.” That’s the word we’ve got to use all the time from now on. Don’t forget that because our life will be in great peril if we get caught dressed up like this and for such a secretive venture. 285
So come on, men! Let’s be off to the
Parliament.
The Chairman has issued the warning: Be there at the crack of Dawn,
Be there covered in dust,
Be there happy to have garlic for lunch
Be there with eyes rubbed black
Or else not a penny you’ll get
For your trouble.
Pointing at some “men” who immediately stand “erect.”
Hey, there Tom and Dick and Harry,
Look sharp and get moving!
You’ve got a role to carry,
Play it well, don’t falter
When we get our tickets
At the Parliament’s entrance,
Be sure we sit together
And together we vote as we ladies please.
Oh, no! I said “ladies” the fool.
I meant to say, “men” of course!
It’s time now, let’s go. The men from the bush are going to be there too, so we’ll need to push in. Damn them! When the pay was an obol a day they’d run off to the garland shop instead, and there they’d sit on their bums and gossip all day rather than attend to the city’s affairs.
Now that the pay is a bit more they come and they jostle and shove for a seat! Ah, bring back the days of our generous General Myronides! When he ruled no one dared ask for a handful of silver to serve our city. People would come with lunch sack, a crust of bread a drink, a pair of onions and three olives!
Now they act like common bricklayers, asking for three obols a day while doing their civic duty.
From Praxagora’s door enter Blepyrus. He is wearing a long fine, lacy, white, diaphanous ladies’ shawl over his shoulders and women’s shoes with long straps, dragging loosely around his feet.
He has just got up out of bed.
His face is twisted with pain and he has a tight, anxious grip of his bum with one hand, hoping to control his bowel.
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 03:45 PM   #20
jfjf

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
https://youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54

Long interview. But some great points.

Jordan Peterson
Tough to watch she is so incredibly stupid!

Inability to distinguish equal outcome versus equal opportunity.
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 05:04 PM   #21
OBLIGATED

Wheres my dishwasher?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	womensmarch.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	236683  
Old 04-07-2018, 08:19 PM   #22
mepps1

Manbitch is back.

Same whiny demeanor. Same dumb ideas. Same castrated logic.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:24 PM   #23
mepps1

http://spearboard.com/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=16

Same lame visuals and heartfelt self-hatred. Same emasculated ideals.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:49 AM   #24
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Nailed it. El Man Marvel you shall be.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 05:21 PM   #25
mepps1

Just in case you ever wonder if these people mean what they say;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE3g0i2rz4w

That was not satire from our side. It was a motivational video from theirs. When El Mangargle looks forward to the death of older generations, it might be reasonable to suspect that he's willing to "help the process along". Just a little, of course.........
Old 04-19-2018, 08:41 PM   #26
mepps1

El Athenian,

Was this what you meant to say?

Quote:
Jim's Blog
Liberty in an unfree world
« Losing weight is a solved problem
Women gone nuts
The Zman asks “Why Did Women Go Nuts?”

Simple. When you repress bad sexual behavior by males, and do not repress bad sexual behavior by females, you get very little bad sexual behavior by males, and a whole lot of bad sexual behavior by females.

I see women behaving as if raised by apes in the jungle.

Things are going to hell because we fail to restrain bad behavior that gets right in our faces. Male sexual behavior in the workplace is nigh nonexistent and male heterosexual rape is nigh nonexistent, but to the extent that it exists, the man is looking for a warm wet pussy. Female sexual behavior is different. She is trying to disqualify males, testing as many males as possible to see if they meet her exacting requirements. This testing is necessarily stressful, for she is stress testing men to see if they break under pressure, thus necessarily more disruptive than male sexual behavior, more damaging to workplace productivity, male cohesion, and social cooperation.

In a normal and sane society, ninety percent of fertile age women would within a few minutes of behaving as they now do, be whacked hard with a stick, like a stray dog harassing a farmer’s chickens. And then they would stop. Their owner would be called, and they would be hauled off on a leash.

Yet everyone around be acts like zombies and fails to notice.

It is completely obvious to me that women in the workplace continually disrupt the workplace by fitness testing attractive male co-workers, and a minor and infrequent side effect of these fitness tests, when the fitness test goes explicitly and overtly sexual, is that the woman complains, and entirely believes, she was sexually harassed. So am I insane, or is everyone else insane? Am I hallucinating disruptive sexual behavior right in front of my face by lusty women fitness testing every attractive male they meet to see if he has the stones to beat them and rape them, or is everyone else hallucinating chaste sexless angels persecuted by lecherous men?

Slate Star Codex recently attempted to survey co-worker sexual harassment complaints by workplace type, and reviewed existing surveys. The major result was that the more women were outnumbered by men, (engineering, mining) the less that women experienced “sexual harassment”, and the more women outnumber men (supermarket checkout chicks, actresses) the more they experience “sexual harassment”. These results were swiftly confirmed by subsequent work by other people, who also produced similar results for rape – or at least females complaining about “rape”.

But this only makes sense if incidents of men “raping” women and men “sexually harassing” women are generally female initiated, not male initiated, which is what I see in front of my nose, and what I see everyone else failing to see. All workplace sexual harassment cases of males supposedly sexually harassing females, as near to all of them as makes no difference, are female initiated: It is a fitness test. The chick is looking for a coworker with the stones to beat her and rape her.

If workplace sexual harassment is male initiated, we would expect females in predominantly male workplaces to report a lot of it, in particular we would expect engineerettes and female miners to report lots of it, because outnumbered approximately a hundred to one by males, while we would expect actresses and supermarket checkout girls to report very little of it, because they heavily outnumber male co-workers. Survey data is the exact opposite. The more that female workers outnumber male workers (and thus the thirstier the female workers) the more “sexual harassment” by every plausible measure, indicating that all cases of males sexually harassing female co-workers are actually cases of female co-workers fitness testing attractive males, as near to all of them as makes no difference.

n the time period of the “Rape on campus” incident, University of Virginia investigated thirty eight rape complaints. None led to disciplinary action, therefore all fake, or University of Virginia horribly biased. The fallout of the “Rape on Campus” case indicates fake. If there were any real cases, Obama’s team would have come up with better poster girls. All reports of rape by white heterosexual males are lies, as near to all of them as makes no difference. Recollect that the University of Virginia accusation “A Rape on Campus”, was driven by female sexual lust.

And, similarly, sex between middle aged men, and girls well below puberty. Humbert Humbert wants to creep into bed with the sleeping twelve-year-old Dolores Haze, but does not do so, in part because she is not in her own bed, she has crept into the bed of the drunk and sleeping Jeremy Meeks. Any time you hear that an old man has raped a female child, ascertain whose bed the “rape” occurred in.

We should not “teach women not to lie about rape”. We should throw women in jail for lying about rape, or else legalize rape when done on private property that a woman voluntarily chose to enter. But, far more importantly, need to fire women who shit test co-workers in the workplace, because their disruptive behavior profoundly damages productivity and social cohesion.

Zippy issues a darkly enlightened post in which he compares women to terrorists:

But choosing to negotiate with terrorists in general is what gives terrorists power; and in an open-ended iterated “game” this means that in the long run the evil party wins. Each negotiation increases the power of “team terrorist”. If this goes on long enough morality will invert: “team terrorist” will be seen as victims rather than perpetrators; opposing their wanton slaughter of the innocent will come to be seen as oppressive tyranny; and the mountains of corpses will pile up to the sky. (I say “will” as if this were a future prediction rather than a retrospective).

At least we’ll all be able to pat ourselves on the back and feel like we are taking a nice pastoral, conservative, live-and-let-live approach, though.

Yes, that is what I see also – social collapse through unwillingness to restrain the bad behavior of anyone who is not white, male, and heterosexual, with the result that a general collapse in standards of behavior ensues.

But with Zippy deploying the language and methods of the Dark Enlightenment, we are getting the intellectual convergence of old type Christianity and red pilled evolutionary psychology. Ideas are more powerful than guns. To win, we are going to need a red pilled Christianity that is willing to enforce order, patriarchy, and orthodoxy. We will need to spin the story of the fall not as a literal account of mankind’s descent from a higher plane of existence, but rather a parable or metaphor about men becoming black pilled when we realized large scale cooperation was hard, knowing good and evil, and knowing we screwed up. Evolutionary psychology and game theory leads to conclusions that parallel the traditional Christian understanding of the fall.

Tags: affirmative action, decline of the west, fertility

This entry was posted on Friday, April 20th, 2018 at 00:20 and is filed under
https://blog.jim.com/culture/women-gone-nuts/

We're more or less on the same page here, I think.
Old 04-20-2018, 09:33 AM   #27
OBLIGATED

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=4RPY_1524199776

This guy is a piece of shit.She evidently has issues making life choices.
Old 04-20-2018, 01:05 PM   #28
HARVESTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=4RPY_1524199776

This guy is a piece of shit.She evidently has issues making life choices.
When I was younger a situation like that happened in front of me, so got between the couple and the dude cold-clocked me. I was a wrestler, he was a wild swinging maniac. I finally pile-drove his ass and was able to hammer-fist him helpless (but man he was tough)... The thing was, the chick was on top of me trying to scratch my eyes out the whole time... What a ....

That's what you get I suppose.
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 01:51 PM   #29
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARVESTER View Post
When I was younger a situation like that happened in front of me, so got between the couple and the dude cold-clocked me. I was a wrestler, he was a wild swinging maniac. I finally pile-drove his ass and was able to hammer-fist him helpless (but man he was tough)... The thing was, the chick was on top of me trying to scratch my eyes out the whole time... What a ....

That's what you get I suppose.
Worst call for cops are DV calls.Bitch will have her teeth knocked loose and bloodied and when they try to take the drunk wife beater she goes bipolar and tries to gouge your eyes out.
Went on a call for DV and the guy was very calm despite being mauled by his live in girl friend.He came home and a naked guy ran out the patio doors and around the lake.He confronted her and she got really violent.The womans son was there but didnt want to tangle with her.
We had a female officer come to restrain her because her breasts were hanging out of an unbuttoned shirt and other parts were not covered either.
Guy begged us to take him to jail even though she was the problem.
He made a threat on her life and got his wish.When he got cuffed and stuffed she went nuts on the cops.Total shit show in front of the whole neighborhood.
Really felt bad for the guy.
Then the calls for a naked prowler started.No wonder those guys look half dead by retirement.
Fridays,holidays,welfare check,EBT day and hot summer nights were a circus on top of the usual shit show.Wife was glad I didnt take the job and moved away.
Old 04-20-2018, 02:38 PM   #30
HARVESTER

Damned Skippy. You should post that on Facebook and see what happens...
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote