Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing

Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing Post here to discuss regional action or issues about spearing on Florida's Gulfcoast.

Old 12-04-2020, 08:25 AM   #1
Billy Z
Live Action!

Dec 15-20 charter anyone?

I will be in Florida on vacation. Would anyone be interested in splitting a charter? Or have a spot open?
Billy Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 09:22 AM   #2
Eibwen

Re: Dec 15-20 charter anyone?

If no one gets back to you check out Narcosis Scuba. They go out nearly every day. Tell them (in advance when you book) you want to spearfish and it is possible they navigate to a spot suited for it.

$90 pays for a trip and two tanks (assuming you have your own gear). Is it going to be awesome? Probably not. They will have recreational divers and almost certainly some/most will be getting certified. They drop on well-known public #'s. You should be able to kill plenty of mangrove snapper and with the water cooling maybe some nice sheepshead (I've seen some nice gags come off public #'s).

If you want to get wet and you're running out of options this is a nice cheap way of getting it.

I was starting to dry out last year and did this. It was OK but scratched the itch. If you go bring a bag or two of ice for your fish on the boat.
Eibwen is offline   Reply With Quote