Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Miami and The Florida Keys

Miami and The Florida Keys Have a report, or want to discuss spearing in Miami or the Keys? Post here!

Old 05-14-2018, 08:11 PM   #1
StukNotAnchored

FOR RENT: 2bed/2bath Islamorada

I have a two-bed/2 bath condo that sleeps 6. It also has a boat slip for up to 36 foot. I cannot be down there this summer due to work and I am trying to see if someone is interested to rent for the month of July (June 30-July 29), which gives you July 4th AND MINI SEASON. $2,600 for the month, include water & electric up to $200. I can juggle and make it available longer.
Complex has pool, tennis courts, boat ramp, trailer parking. Slip also has fresh water washdown. Fish cleaning station also. I also have 4 kayaks you may use. It is a gated complex and very safe. Close to supermarket, restaurants, etc..

Let me know.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:42 AM   #2
SEA_ARCHER
The Ocean is Calling

Re: FOR RENT: 2bed/2bath Islamorada

Sounds awesome, I wish i had more notice so i could have arranged a couple weeks vacation at that time. Seems like if you VRBO it you could get even more than that. Good luck! Do you rent it out when you are up north? Any pics? Just asking cause I am looking for a place to take my family some time in the future.
SEA_ARCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 08:48 AM   #3
StukNotAnchored

Yes. In the summer I run a charter up in New Jersey. I don't want a VRBO - many of my neighbors have had mixed results as those people are more "transient" - I am looking for someone who is interested in making it a regular thing. So many people want to go July 4th and then others want to go for Mini season. My thought was to find one of those people, likely in South Florida, who would want a place in the Keys for the summer months. They would treat it better and everyone would be happy. I don't have to worry about trying to figure out who broke what when and people would treat it better because they want to come back to a good deal. We'll see.
Old 06-16-2018, 02:18 PM   #4
SOLOGUY

Quote:
Originally Posted by StukNotAnchored View Post
I have a two-bed/2 bath condo that sleeps 6. It also has a boat slip for up to 36 foot. I cannot be down there this summer due to work and I am trying to see if someone is interested to rent for the month of July (June 30-July 29), which gives you July 4th AND MINI SEASON. $2,600 for the month, include water & electric up to $200. I can juggle and make it available longer.
Complex has pool, tennis courts, boat ramp, trailer parking. Slip also has fresh water washdown. Fish cleaning station also. I also have 4 kayaks you may use. It is a gated complex and very safe. Close to supermarket, restaurants, etc..

Let me know.
Still available ?
SOLOGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 11:17 PM   #5
StukNotAnchored

YES, into August in fact
Old 06-26-2018, 05:46 PM   #6
Nathan Florian

Pm sent!
Nathan Florian is offline   Reply With Quote