Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-22-2016, 07:36 PM   #31
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: The Degenerative Nature of Keynesian Economics

Makes me wonder how Bill Mc could possibly defend this now. He was such an ardent defender of Keynesian economics. It's quite evident that it has failed. Japan is the biggest indicator. They're going full retard now. Instructing the news to not report anything negative about the economy. Yes, 1984 shit.

The Follies & Fallacies Of Keynesian Economics

Quote:
Eighty years go, on February 4, 1936, one of the most influential books of the last one hundred years was published, British economist, John Maynard Keynes’s The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money. With it was born what has become known as Keynesian Economics. In the process Keynes helped undermine what had been three of the essential institutional ingredients of a free-market economy: the gold standard, balanced government budgets, and open competitive markets. In their place Keynes’s legacy has given us paper-money inflation, government deficit spending, and more political intervention throughout the market...
Old 02-23-2016, 05:21 AM   #32
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Makes me wonder how Bill Mc could possibly defend this now. He was such an ardent defender of Keynesian economics. It's quite evident that it has failed. Japan is the biggest indicator. They're going full retard now. Instructing the news to not report anything negative about the economy. Yes, 1984 shit.
The Follies & Fallacies Of Keynesian Economics
I think if you look at the history, it might have been a very good idea for VERY short term economic help and repair.....However, once in the hands of bribing, greedy politicians it became the new way to do every day business, leading to the Washington monster we have today.
Old 10-24-2017, 06:07 PM   #33
Marcus

It's happening and there's nothing you can do to stop it...NOW. Time and time again throughout history. The next global fiat monetary system looks to be even more insidious. Spoiler alert. We won't be benefactions this time.
Side note: Where is Rowow to weigh in on this relevant conversation? He's kind of bow'd out since I called him ot on his BS scuba diving exploits in my stomping grounds. He tried to pull the same BS there as he did here. He made a huge mistake as I knew the areas he claimed to dive in like the back of my hand.

[url="http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-24/its-huge-story-china-launching-petroyuan-two-months"[/URL]

Old 06-03-2018, 06:29 PM   #34
Marcus

The Swede prompted this post. Me thinks he doesn't understand the true nature of our enslavement. I think we all need a refresher. If your not privy to this topic, you should be as this is what is troubling to your finances.

If The Economy Is So Great, Why Are 78 Million Americans Hustling For Dimes?
Old 06-11-2018, 11:19 PM   #35
Marcus

Inflation Explained: Your Role As A Milk Cow