Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 06-04-2018, 08:17 AM   #16
mepps1

Re: It is shame for our daughters.....

Thanks, El Lying Bitch! What this thread needed was a case in point.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 08:20 AM   #17
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBoy View Post
Ah, yes. The dissenting opinion (as always) from someone who is widely known for speaking of something of which he knows nothing! I figured (correctly) that since I didn’t know the dropout rates based on gender, you didn’t either and just pulled the number out of your a$$. Check the pic, then check yourself, El. Once again you’re wrong. Should be getting old by now.
It doesn't really matter what "facts" of his are disproved, or which claims are shown to be deliberate, transparent lies. He'll make up more later.
Old 06-04-2018, 08:22 AM   #18
mepps1

When you're a very speshul soshul justus worrier, facts, truth, accuracy, and all that just stand in the path of progress.
Old 06-04-2018, 08:51 AM   #19
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Ooooo...got caught lying again, El Fibbing Sniveling. Suck it up, Buttercup.
If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 09:46 AM   #20
El_Mero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBoy View Post
Ah, yes. The dissenting opinion (as always) from someone who is widely known for speaking of something of which he knows nothing! I figured (correctly) that since I didn’t know the dropout rates based on gender, you didn’t either and just pulled the number out of your a$$. Check the pic, then check yourself, El. Once again you’re wrong. Should be getting old by now.
Lol you know it still prove my point right? Yea I posted at two am. POINT STILL STANDS. The male dropout rate is higher because men don’t ask for help because of the macho attitude which is problematic.....

Like did you realize when you were posting this that that graph STILL proves my point? You can argue bullshit semantics all you want. Boys drop out more because of machoism.
El_Mero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 09:56 AM   #21
Marcus

Found you.
If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
Old 06-04-2018, 10:28 AM   #22
El_Mero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Found you.
Wow u sure proved me wrong
Old 06-04-2018, 10:36 AM   #23
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Mero28 View Post
Wow u sure proved me wrong
What, when you said I couldn't find a pic of you?
Old 06-04-2018, 03:39 PM   #24
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

[quote=El_Mero28;2169821]Lol you know it still prove my point right? Yea I posted at two am. POINT STILL STANDS. The male dropout rate is higher because men dont ask for help because of the macho attitude which is problematic.....QUOTE]

That's it in a nutshell huh Your all inclusive reasoning/justification just proves you are a brainwashed moron.

Since you seem to be psychologically expert. Is it possible that the girls got more attention and help based on gender bias. Isn't it human nature to help the poor little girl? Let the guys fend for themselves? Maybe, just maybe, the guys asked for help but did not get equal attention? Is that not possible??
Old 06-04-2018, 05:13 PM   #25
El_Mero28

[quote=riplipper;2169870]
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Mero28 View Post
Lol you know it still prove my point right? Yea I posted at two am. POINT STILL STANDS. The male dropout rate is higher because men dont ask for help because of the macho attitude which is problematic.....QUOTE]

That's it in a nutshell huh Your all inclusive reasoning/justification just proves you are a brainwashed moron.

Since you seem to be psychologically expert. Is it possible that the girls got more attention and help based on gender bias. Isn't it human nature to help the poor little girl? Let the guys fend for themselves? Maybe, just maybe, the guys asked for help but did not get equal attention? Is that not possible??
Ok well thats just another way of wording what Im saying. Girls get way more help, and boys are encouraged to tough it out, if that is the case feminism still aims to undo that, because boys and girls should be treated the same.... that is, unless you want dropout rates to be higher In one sex than the other.
Old 06-04-2018, 05:55 PM   #26
Marcus

Is that what made you become a high school drop out?
Old 06-04-2018, 08:01 PM   #27
OBLIGATED

https://youtu.be/Vhyuj7Qdcz8

El_mierdas song
Old 06-04-2018, 09:51 PM   #28
El_Mero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
Hahaha I’m unblocked? Knew you couldn’t keep away from my tantalizing posts. Ya old fat bag of scum!
Old 06-05-2018, 05:48 AM   #29
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Is that what made you become a high school drop out?
If he had dropped out, gotten a job, gained some real world work experience, and paid bills and taxes, he would probably not be so blind to the social programming he is getting now.
And maybe, he would be more respectful to others ideas and experiences. And maybe not, he seems to be hell bent on being a disrespectful little brat bitch.
Old 06-05-2018, 08:52 AM   #30
El_Mero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
If he had dropped out, gotten a job, gained some real world work experience, and paid bills and taxes, he would probably not be so blind to the social programming he is getting now.
And maybe, he would be more respectful to others ideas and experiences. And maybe not, he seems to be hell bent on being a disrespectful little brat bitch.
Hahaha you support the mass deportation of innocent hardworking people, and the foreceful removal of American children from immigrant parents.

I could literally spew the worst language onto you, get banned, and still feel confident that I hold the higher moral ground......