Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Off Topic Area

Off Topic Area Enjoy a virtual beer at the bar, and talk about anything else on your mind that may not pertain to spearfishing.

Old 12-16-2003, 07:21 PM   #46
liberty hound

Here's to you Mr. Never Show Up On Timer,
Never mind I spent all week fixing shit on the boat and the whole night before checking out the engine, electronics,loading the boat,and making sure we had ice.

Chorus : Mr. Never Show Up On Timer

Never mind we are standing at the ramp either freezing or getting our ass ate up by noseeums, yet you show up twenty minutes late with your "Starbucks" Cafe Latte.

Chorus : Mr. Never Show Up On Timer

This Bud's for you Slacker, next time we'll leave you and talk smack about you all day.
liberty hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 07:32 PM   #47
Spearchucker

Amen Liberty, Amen
Spearchucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 07:45 PM   #48
Hogfish my Heroin

Mr. Fishing Forum Know-it-All

Mr. Fishing Forum Know-it-All

Here’s to you, Mr. Fishing Forum know it all.

While others base their diving experience on actual dives, you base yours on two grotto check out dives and a PADI manual. And while these unintellectuals see the free peanuts at Longhorns as a snack for their beer, you know it is a veritable warehouse for 02 analyzer components.

“Peanut shell paradise….”

Here’s to you, Mr. Fishing Forum know-it-all, for you have the keyboard as your sword, because you lack the ball sack to ever confront someone in public…

“Sackless little pussy….”
Old 12-16-2003, 08:03 PM   #49
Aint Scared Me

Talking

F94Gator - hey man the shrimp boat reference hurts - I've done that for a rodeo. Did get a nice lemonfish out of the dive and never did see a shark. OK so maybe I am nuts but I spearfish so I must be a little crazy to begin with
Old 12-16-2003, 08:06 PM   #50
Reef Raider
Free Shafter

Thumbs up at-a boys for everyone

This is all good stuff don't stop now !!
Old 12-16-2003, 09:31 PM   #51
f94gator

Quote:
F94Gator - hey man the shrimp boat reference hurts
It was a bit of an inside joke, but hey, if the shoe fits!

Shrimp boat thread

Poll
f94gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 10:11 PM   #52
junior

Mr. Overweight Redneck Fish Slaughterer

Here’s to you Mr. Overweight Redneck Fish Slaughterer. While others admit there was nothing to shoot, you can hardly contain yourself about a 12” hogfish in between cans of Milwaukee’s Best Light. That’s right mister, you’ve got the patent on killin’ fish.
“Killin’ fish, oh yeah…”
While those around you strive to shoot the adult version of your fish, you fearlessly fill a hoop of death resembling a massacre at the local playground.
“It’s just a baby…”
So here’s to you man as you spend more time filleting those things than you spent in the water. And, you are one brave dude to boot. Mr. Overweight redneck Fish Slaughterer… this nursery rhyme’s for you.
junior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 10:24 PM   #53
junior

Mr. National Weather Service Fair Weather Naysayer

Here’s to you Mr. National Weather Service Fair Weather Naysayer. While others stare bewildered at pressure gradient maps and multiple forecasts, you sit laughing in the comfort of your easy chair and prognosticate north winds at 20-25 knots and high seas much like a wicked modern day Nostradamus. You feel no shame. If you have to work all weekend than gosh doggit, nobody else should have the privilege of knowing that high pressure is dominating the area for the next four days.
“F**k you man…”
It must feel pretty good sitting at that desk knowing with no uncertainty that you’ve kept at least one steel slinger ashore running from Home Depot to who the hell knows all while trying to fulfill an impossible list of honey-do’s. One might almost think the National Weather Service was subsidized by P.E.T.A. Without you, some serious fish killing might just get done. Come to think of it…give me my fu**ing beer back you sorry fu**er.
junior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 10:50 PM   #54
100days-a-year
Seafood Sifu

Smile

Here's to you Mister Can't Hold Your Cookies Down.
While other lesser men eat sensible food all day you load up on McDonalds breakfast burritos,coffee and orange juice.We stand in awe as you start to turn green before we clear the jetties.
"can't hold it down,can't hold it"
As we make our way to our first stop you announce you've brought DanDee sandwiches for all,and 2 quarts of milk as well.
"feel it risin',cant hold it"
Half expecting it we avoid standing close by,but are amazed at the technicolor spray heading towards us the moment chance places us downwind.
"couldn't hold it,couldn't hold it"
Now sick,other men would cowboy up and dive the rest of the day.But not you,oh no,you head up to the bow and spread your gear out as some sort of triage for the mortally ill.
"wanna go home now,f%&k everbodys day now"
So here's to you ,you pasty faced sissy.Either learn how to hold your cookies or take up a hobby more suited for your delicate condition,like maybe bridge or knitting.
This is a compilation of people over the years who have filled my ears with moans of woe and my boots with their vile bile.
100days-a-year is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 07:55 AM   #55
loose_cannon

Here's to you Mr Can't Clean a Fish

While others are putting thier muscle into cleaning the boat, you throw fish you didn't catch on the dock and deploy your Wal-Mart fillet knife and sheath.

"Everyday low prices....Everyday"

As you mutilate one carcass after another, bystanders marvel at how you never seem clean a fish the same way twice. With a slice and a dice, you, Mr Can't Clean a Fish continue your decades old quest to skin a fillet and actually remove the skin.

"I think I can..I know I can"

So here's to you Mr Can't clean a fish. Without you thousands of catfish and pelicans would go hungry and who the hell needs another ten pounds of grouper anyway?
loose_cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 04:21 PM   #56
100days-a-year
Seafood Sifu

Smile

Ever meet this guy?

Here's to you Mister Forgets To Bring Gas Money.
Here's you ,ya cheap bastage,who can brag all day about what your car cost and how much your collection of BW spearguns is worth.
...useless ass...useless ass
While everyone else understands that boats run on gas,oil and sweat you have a unique way of finding yourself broke or without cash at the end of the day.
...useless ass ...useless ass
Not once,but usually, you must be hounded for the few $$ that you ever contribute.While others gladly bring bait and tackle or even Oreos for the captain,on this you will not bend.
...useless ass...useless ass
So here's to you Mister Forgets To Bring Gas Money,we have a new name for you,one richly deserved.It's Landbound.
100days-a-year is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 10:43 AM   #57
Charlestondivin

I am not much of a creative writer so i steal mine.

Mr Tiny thong bikini wearer
Charlestondivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 11:18 AM   #58
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Here's to you Mr Can't Clean a Fish

Quote:
Mr. National Weather Service Fair Weather Naysayer
Top Notch!!

I got nuttin'.

Maybe later I'll get sumpin'...
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 12:50 PM   #59
webers

Bud

F4gator

Real funny. LOL!!!!!!!
webers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 02:17 PM   #60
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Here's to you Mr. Can't back a trailer up Guy

While other boaters wait patiently in line preparing their boat for their turn at the ramp, you are working overtime at the age old riddle of which way to turn your steering wheel in order to straighten your boat trailer. Yes.. persistance is your game.

"Don't care if they laugh at me, don't care"

Never mind that your fat sun burned kids are letting the boat drift off the dock into everyone else's way. If it's the last thing you do, you're going to show everyone that you're smarter than a steering wheel.

"Get out of the way, out of the way"

So these Bud's are for me, Mr. Can't back a trailer up Guy. 'Cause they are the only thing keeping me from kicking your ass.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote