Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Market Place > Member Items

Member Items This area is for members to list stuff they want to sell. This is not for retail sales.

Old 05-23-2014, 02:30 PM   #1
Smesh

12' Sevylor Fish Hunter Inflatable. $75

I wouldn't recommend this for open waters, but someone might be able to use this for protected waters like lakes, as something to keep on a large boat as a little tender, in the harbors, or for a little float boat in protected bays if you want to walk it down and use it like a kayak or float fishing tube. I just posted it on CL but below is the ad description.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...484791668.html

I bought this 12' boat and only used it a couple of times, then put it in storage. I went to use it and it has a slow leak in the outside tube that deflates overnight. It should be pretty easy to find a pinhole and repair it, but I don't have the time or patience and already bought a nice 12' RIB and trailer so I don't need this anymore. It could even be as simple as the Boston valve. I can inflate it fast and easy for you and you'll see it looks new. It includes the cushions.

Selling as is for $75. They sell new for $230-270 plus shipping.

I also have a motor mount kit, oars, camo cordura protective boot and brand new in sealed factory box wood floor kit, available separately.

$275 for everything.

Last edited by Smesh; 02-26-2015 at 05:53 PM.
Smesh is offline   Reply With Quote