Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion

General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion This is where you post to discuss general spearfishing topics that could apply to any region.

Old 05-17-2018, 06:11 PM   #1
kicker84

here's a buy once/cry once story if you're in the market for a slip tip

If you were thinking about skimping on your next slip tip, i've got a good reason to not and go with a Mori. I bought a Mori slip tip from Neptonics last week. When I got it there was a considerable slop in it, maybe a 16th of an inch. That's usable for some folks and maybe even to be expected, but I'm aware of Mori's quality and figured it was tolerance that was an outlier. I called Neptonics and they immediately made it right. They contacted Mori and he had a new one in the mail the same day. The new one came in today with a new, super tight slip tip and a few rerigging kits out of kindness. Thanks to Neptonics and Mashahiro Mori. Neptonics and Mori; building lifelong customers one at a time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	File May 17, 6 55 41 PM.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	238039  
kicker84 is offline   Reply With Quote