Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 08-10-2018, 09:24 AM   #526
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: Holding Trump accountable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Agree, pretty much. All of our institutions of power/influence appear to be infested with these Zionists which are the antithesis of what we hold dear for America. They promote everything bad, accuse the white gentile of horrible things, all the while doing the same things, and more, which are in the best interests of themselves. They incite/instigate/fund the immorality of the left that we bitch about all the time. They're also responsible for doing the same thing on the neocon right. This whole new war drumming for Iran is very unsettling.
This guy's brief investigation revealed over 100 Israeli dual citizens in the fed gov't. Says they're not easy to find due to them hiding it and the MSM won't talk to it. They exists at the highest echelons of the gov't.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50008.htm
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 01:15 PM   #527
OBLIGATED

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-revealed.html

One swamp creature thrown on the shore to dry up in the sun!
Old 08-13-2018, 04:07 PM   #528
Marcus

Firing is too good for him. That psychopath should be in jail.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
Old 08-13-2018, 04:24 PM   #529
Gary Schulte

Send a message via AIM to Gary Schulte

Let's start a list, please feel free to add on

1) Trump colluded with the Russians to rig the election. Didn't work
2) Trump hates women. Didn't work
3) Trump hates blacks. Didn't work
4) MEGA actually means that Trump wants America to be ruled by white guys and suppress women and minorities like back in the 1960's. This is the latest.
Gary Schulte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 10:07 AM   #530
Gary Schulte

Send a message via AIM to Gary Schulte

As the world turns

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-real-colluder

Was Hillary The Real Colluder?

You know the 'Russiagate' narrative is wearing thin on America's thinking public when mainstream media are prepared to run such opinion pieces as Investors' Business Daily just did...

Russian Collusion: It Was Hillary Clinton All Along
Russia Investigation: It's beginning to look as if claims of monstrous collusion between Russian officials and U.S. political operatives were true. But it wasn't Donald Trump who was guilty of Russian collusion. It was Hillary Clinton and U.S. intelligence officials who worked with Russians and others to entrap Trump.
Gary Schulte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 06:40 PM   #531
Marcus

Trump: "I May Have To Get Involved" To Get To "Bottom Of Crooked Hillary Corruption"
Old 08-25-2018, 10:46 PM   #532
OBLIGATED

MAGA!I wont hold my breath for her going to jail.Well connected and attorneys will keep her out of prison until she craps her diaper and dies.
Anyone else would be serving time in GITMO.
Old 08-26-2018, 06:25 PM   #533
jfjf

I am wondering if immunity for Trumps Accountant is going to be a lot more important than a bimbo with a wise ass lawyer... At the very start, I predicted that Stormy would be more important than people realize, but now I feel that way about the latest development.

All the people who I have met that have had business with Trump have said that he is a thief and is as dishonest as can be. These are first (and second) hand reports, but they are all consistent. Plus the fact that he never released his tax returns.. Not sure why people don't seem to immediately realize that $$ is more important than sex.
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 07:09 PM   #534
JetBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfjf View Post
I am wondering if immunity for Trumps Accountant is going to be a lot more important than a bimbo with a wise ass lawyer... At the very start, I predicted that Stormy would be more important than people realize, but now I feel that way about the latest development.

All the people who I have met that have had business with Trump have said that he is a thief and is as dishonest as can be. These are first (and second) hand reports, but they are all consistent. Plus the fact that he never released his tax returns.. Not sure why people don't seem to immediately realize that $$ is more important than sex.
Not defending anyone, DT or otherwise...but I never got the big deal about his refusing to release his tax docs. There’s no requirement for a President or candidate to do so. It is, to my knowledge, completely voluntary.
JetBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 07:14 PM   #535
jfjf

It is probably more important for him since he has so many "potential" conflicts of interest. That's my assumption anyway.
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 06:30 PM   #536
Marcus

Stay vigilant.

Trump controlled by Mossad
Old 08-31-2018, 02:11 PM   #537
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Theres a LOT of speculation in that article.If Trump did rape someone he should pay the price just like any other criminal.
Being in business you rub shoulders with ALL sorts of people.Some are decent people and more than likely some are real scumbags.If I do a business deal with a homosexual,drug dealer or politician it does not mean Im a queer,drug dealer or scumbag parasite.
I hear all kinds of bullshit about people I know from business dealings or friends of friends.Most of it is just that,Bullshit.
Old 08-31-2018, 04:15 PM   #538
fishfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
Theres a LOT of speculation in that article.If Trump did rape someone he should pay the price just like any other criminal.
Being in business you rub shoulders with ALL sorts of people.Some are decent people and more than likely some are real scumbags.If I do a business deal with a homosexual,drug dealer or politician it does not mean Im a queer,drug dealer or scumbag parasite.
I hear all kinds of bullshit about people I know from business dealings or friends of friends.Most of it is just that,Bullshit.
Couldn't have said it better.
Old 09-03-2018, 10:38 PM   #539
fitz

Well, well look at this...
Obama Must Have Signed Off to Spy on Trump if It Did Not Go Through FISA Court!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-spy-on-trump/
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:00 PM   #540
Marcus

Quote:
Truly satanic to come running to the rescue of Al Qaeda on the anniversary of 9/11
Quote:
“It does not take a genius to figure out that the United States...

has no vital interests at stake in places like Syria, Libya and Iraq.

Who is driving the process and benefiting? Israel is clearly the intended

beneficiary..." – Philip Giraldi, Former CIA officer.
Buchanan: Is Trump Going Neocon In Syria?