Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion

General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion This is where you post to discuss general spearfishing topics that could apply to any region.

Old 05-14-2017, 01:13 PM   #46
Impaler Spearguns
Sponsor

Re: Double Double Impaler Speargun Build

more pics
I wanted to make some more cuts with the router and give it some curves - but it needed all the buoyancy possible - and to remove any more wood would make it too heavy by a little.

figuring how to have both top and bottom as line shafts - makes the muzzle a bit challenging.
I use these pins to solve the problem
also the grommets - under the band slot in the pic in last post are for bottom two bands to tie in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	may 14 2017 018.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	159.9 KB
ID:	233422  
Old 05-14-2017, 02:38 PM   #47
Behslayer

one of the better and certainly more technical builds I've seen on here. Case closed.
Behslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 12:20 AM   #48
UaVaj

Jason / Impaler

no dirty laundry. just straight facts.

this thread should have been a fun and entertaining thread about two rare beautiful gun being built, NOT a crusade in trying to get you to actually deliver.

1. you said - guns are ready and i could pickup "anytime" to end this matter. (post #24)
2. i said - i will pickup "today" to end this matter. (post #40)
3. you said - no gun is "ready" for pickup. reef double gun is missing a spear and riffe 120x is completely missing. (post #43)
4. i said - de ja vu. (post #44)
5. you then say - i refuse to accept the gun. (post #45)

this exactly why this order is nearly 5 month overdue with no delivery date.

clock is ticking. there is still a little windows remaining for you to resolve this.
UaVaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 12:28 PM   #49
FreediveCA

Not taking any sides here, but just going through this thread and assuming both parties' statements as true someone may want to look up the term, defamation.
FreediveCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 03:55 PM   #50
SubSub

That is a seriously beautiful gun! It looks absolutly awesome!
SubSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 05:38 PM   #51
Marco

That's a nice immaginary gun for sure!

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 06:43 PM   #52
Impaler Spearguns
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by UaVaj View Post
Jason / Impaler

no dirty laundry. just straight facts.

this thread should have been a fun and entertaining thread about two rare beautiful gun being built, NOT a crusade in trying to get you to actually deliver.

1. you said - guns are ready and i could pickup "anytime" to end this matter. (post #24)
2. i said - i will pickup "today" to end this matter. (post #40)
3. you said - no gun is "ready" for pickup. reef double gun is missing a spear and riffe 120x is completely missing. (post #43)
4. i said - de ja vu. (post #44)
5. you then say - i refuse to accept the gun. (post #45)

this exactly why this order is nearly 5 month overdue with no delivery date.

clock is ticking. there is still a little windows remaining for you to resolve this.

I am doing exactly what I wrote in my last post
period
I'm not going in circles anymore on this.

btw - it IS a post about ONE beautiful and rare gun and the guy who won't accept it.
Old 05-15-2017, 06:47 PM   #53
Impaler Spearguns
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreediveCA View Post
Not taking any sides here, but just going through this thread and assuming both parties' statements as true someone may want to look up the term, defamation.
yeah - I know
if this were to end up in court- you can bet we would be discussing the meaning of that word - also - libel
Old 05-30-2017, 11:03 AM   #54
UaVaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impaler Spearguns View Post
yeah - I know
if this were to end up in court- you can bet we would be discussing the meaning of that word - also - libel
totally understand your push back.

anyway. we both do not want to go there.

after all, everything regarding this deal is on paper, including most communications.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:31 AM   #55
UaVaj

SUMMARY.

1. november 07, 2016 post #1.
this order was placed. and this order is due december 19, 2016.
after repeated failed attempts to pickup this order. not to mention zero response from you for months on end.

2. march 22, 2017 @ 3:34pm post #17.
publicly calling you, out to for an update

3. april 13, 2017 @ 6:19pm post #18.
you finally responded with a pickup date on april 15, 2017 only to cancel again.

4. april 18, 2017 @ 2:50pm post #22.
this was the final repeated attempt to pickup this order.

4. april 21, 2017 @ 9:38am post #23.
you leave me with no choice but to seek legal proceeding and seek criminal complaint.

5. may 11, 2017 @ 3:36pm post #24.
you said. "anytime" i want to end this matter. i can come pickup the stuff i already paid, and the riffe 120x, and the cash difference.

6. may 12, 2017 @ 7:30pm post #40.
i accepted your "anytime" partial order fullfillment to end this matter, with next day pickup.

7. may 13, 2017 @ 9:42pm post #43.
you said: nothing is ready for pickup, however you will have the reef double ready for pickup within a few days to a week and you will find a replacment for the riffe 120x.

8. may 15, 2017 @ 7:43pm post #52.
you said: you are doing exaclty what you wrote in your last posts period. no more circles.

UPDATE.

this order is 5+ months over due.

#1. impaler reef double gun ($1000 value)
finally able to pickup the reef double gun this past weekend (may 27, 2017).
the gun was half rigged. top shaft was was the wrong shaft (threaded and too long). top band were the wrong length (too short). missing top shock cord and lines.
although the gun was not water ready. at least i have the "wood" in my hand.
matter #1 is considered resolved.

if Jason/Impaler feels the need to correct this rigging. it is up to him.

#2. riffe 120x gun ($500 vlaue)
set a reasonable due date and complete this replacement?

#3. $225 cash
issue this at your very next convenience.
refund this overpayment via original payment method (paypal friend and family payment).
already texted you my email again, to make sure you have it.
Old 05-31-2017, 06:04 AM   #56
Jankglass

Your first error was sending the money using the friends and family option. Paypal will never be able to have your back if something goes wrong- and its actually against the terms of use to ask people to pay through that method to cheat the fees.

If you would have paid him through goods and services you could have hit him with a paypal claim and froze the money until the issue was resolved. Money is a good motivator.

Iv been buying and selling high end glass pipes through paypal for almost 9 years and iv seen plenty of people get scammed for 5k+ because people try to cheap paypal for their fees. Its not worth it in the long run.

here is the paypal fee converter if someone is being difficult just toss them the couple extra bucks to cover the fees that way you have piice of mind if anything were to go south: https://www.shopify.com/tools/paypal-fee-calculator
Jankglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 03:16 PM   #57
UaVaj

jason / impaler

it has been over a month since you said

on may 15, 2017 @ 7:43pm post #52.
"I am doing exactly what I wrote in my last post
period
I'm not going in circles anymore on this."

address these issues already!
1. issue over payment of $225.
2. issue riffe 120x or $500.
Old 06-17-2017, 09:18 PM   #58
Megabeast

This thread is cancer and needs to die.

UVag.. you got F'ed.. take it to court or.. take your lumps and let it go. Your sour grapes bullshit is pure AIDS to read. You've dragged this dude publicly through the mud to the point where he isn't even making guns anymore. You've soiled his business and perhaps even his passion somewhat.. effectively F'ing him back pretty hard. Your complaints are pretty legit.. but you obviously aren't going to get reimbursed.

The dirty laundry has been aired, soiled, washed and aired again. Take it to court.. or let this thread die the horrible death it deserves.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:29 PM   #59
UaVaj

impaler / jason should simply deliver what he promise. and when he decides to not deliver. he should have simply issue a full refund. then none of this would ever come to light.

even if this did come to light. all he had to do was, follow thorough with what he "said" he would do (see post #52), to resolve these issues.

instead he continues to plays houdini and pinocchio. he deserve all the publicity he has coming to him. there is still may other spearing sites that needs to be inform.

impaler / jason made his bed. he needs to sleep in it. no paying customer should ever have to deal this this kind of nonsenses.

also, that double reef gun he deliver, to satisfied part #1 of this partial order resolution. that gun's specification is not even what i order.

as of today (Aug 1, 2017). impaler / jason is still running around in circles.

he is still need to complete: #2. return riffe 120x or $500 and #3. issue $225 overpayment.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:23 PM   #60
Impaler Spearguns
Sponsor

Your misleading posts on here in an effort to do as much damage as possible is the reason you haven't been paid. You have chosen to air this publicly instead of pmíng me or emailing me - this is by design so you can do as much damage as possible.

I made you a new gun that should settle us up - I guess you can still have it - despite your libel antics- just email me and leave SB out of it and I will consider giving it to you anyway.

Btw - I still make guns - I just don't do custom builds for anyone I don't know anymore
I just made 3 66"guns last week and I am making two more this week - plus 2 hybrids and 2 reef guns- plus finishing up the gun for vag- so I have never stopped making guns - just stopped taking down payments- so I am on my own schedule now- I find working like this is far less stressful- now if I can just get rid of the ONE guy who I have had an issue with -back from before my policy of no strange double gun custom builds from strange dudes