Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Tournament and Event Archives > 2016 Tournament and Event Archives > 2016 TBSC Spearfishing Challenge - April 8-10, 2016

2016 TBSC Spearfishing Challenge - April 8-10, 2016 Here is the place for information on this Florida west coast tourney

Old 04-24-2016, 07:55 PM   #1
grey2112

Great time today

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard putting on the TBSC. We all had a blast, despite the glitches, and there were some impressive fish on display. The AJ, black grouper, and hogfish were STUDS! All my team got some nice prizes as well, so well worth the price of admission. Can't wait till next year
grey2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 07:51 PM   #2
AndrewK

Re: Great time today

Glad I stopped by to watch the weigh in. Shame I couldn't dive the tourney, long as I can get off for the next one I'll be in the weigh-in line! Great to meet some new people too.. I've been outta the water way too long.
Old 04-25-2016, 09:11 PM   #3
grey2112

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewK View Post
Glad I stopped by to watch the weigh in. Shame I couldn't dive the tourney, long as I can get off for the next one I'll be in the weigh-in line! Great to meet some new people too.. I've been outta the water way too long.
Andrew, let me know if I can help - I go out most Mondays and if I have room I'll take you out and get you on some fish.
grey2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 11:02 AM   #4
AndrewK

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey2112 View Post
Andrew, let me know if I can help - I go out most Mondays and if I have room I'll take you out and get you on some fish.

Thanks bud! Monday's are tough for me but if I know I'm going to have a free one I'll let you know