Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Buddy Networking -- Let's Go Hunting! > Private Trips -Florida

Private Trips -Florida Here is your area for finding hunting buddies. Have extra room on your boat? Looking for a boat to jump on? Post here!

Old 04-26-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
dsg1987
new shooter

huntin' buddy's palm beach,fl

hello out there, im looking for a few hunting buddy's in the palm beach area, say lake worth to hobe sound-stuart... no specific dates in mind yet, just looking to do a bit of "networking". im relatively new to spearing with a gun, and a little more exp. with free diving... i have no "formal"training, just small competitions with buddys on who can hold bottom longest...

so if your interested shoot me a pm, or email me...
dsg1987@att.net
hell feel free to drop a line.
561-574-4737

hope to meet with some of y'all soon!
David
dsg1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #2
flamencoguru
FII Freediving Instructor

Re: huntin' buddy's palm beach,fl

Definitely check out www.palmbeachfreedivers.com

Great bunch of guys looking to dive safe and spearfish!!
flamencoguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:36 PM   #3
KILLIAN
from lurker to legend...

We make all new guys on the boat grab a handful of sand in 100' to be certified as a freedive-toughguy!!! Are you up to the challenge. We allow two attempts bit the second attempt involves us heavily chumming the water and no mask allowed. You in???

Jk. Goodluck and post some pics as you kill nice fish,everyone will invite you out if you can show some hunting proficiency and safe habits. Lots of good guys in the area to dive with. PM Ryfish he loves bringing new people into the locals crowd so he always has people to fill the boat when the sea is calling.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:51 AM   #4
dsg1987
new shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLIAN View Post
We make all new guys on the boat grab a handful of sand in 100' to be certified as a freedive-toughguy!!! Are you up to the challenge. We allow two attempts bit the second attempt involves us heavily chumming the water and no mask allowed. You in???

Jk. Goodluck and post some pics as you kill nice fish,everyone will invite you out if you can show some hunting proficiency and safe habits. Lots of good guys in the area to dive with. PM Ryfish he loves bringing new people into the locals crowd so he always has people to fill the boat when the sea is calling.
;p I've heard that one before... did it to a buddy of mine the first time we went out(when i had a boat)... I'll hit up ryfish and PBF. Doing nothing but shore dives atm, but always willing to jump some schoolie dolphin or what have you. I'm currently trying to save for my lvl 1 FII cert. just gotta unload some of my rod and reel gear so i can get some baby free cash!!! lol
dsg1987 is offline   Reply With Quote