Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion

General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion This is where you post to discuss general spearfishing topics that could apply to any region.

Old 09-25-2009, 06:56 PM   #1
SafariTom
Respect it or stay out...

Send a message via AIM to SafariTom
Thumbs up JBL is winning me over

I placed an order with Divers Supply for a new JBL Sawed Off Woody Magnum a few weeks ago. I decided I would try out the new JBL since they have refabbed their mechanics. The gun was placed on backorder and i was told I would have the gun early the next week. It never came.. I called once again and they told me they have no idea when I would recieve my gun because of the new specs on the gun and possible slow production to fill orders. I was displeased with this so I posted a private message to "JBL Hunter" from this forum. He replied within 30mins ! He called me and told me he had already contacted Divers Supply and that he would take care of the problem and get the gun to me one way or another. He also told me about the new specs and how great the guns are now.

I have a deadine before Oct1st to recieve the new gun. Im leaving on a spear trip that day. Doug(aka JBL Hunter ) has taken customer sevice a step higher than expected. If the gun performs half as well as their rep did, JBL will have a customer for life.

Within 2 hours of my first post i recieved a confirmation email from Diver Supply that my gun had shipped !! I couldnt believe it ...

Now I just need the gun in hand...

Respect all life taken, big or small, for they give us life in their leaving our world.

www.safaritom.com
SafariTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:33 PM   #2
LunkerBuster
Hungry Fish

Re: JBL is winning me over

cool, glad to hear the service is good, that means almost as much as the quality of the product.

please let us know how it performs.
LunkerBuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:11 PM   #3
kylo1597
Pro Snorkeler

i wanted to buy the new woody magnum but since nobody else has written a review, i just got the riffe. let me know how it turns out!
kylo1597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:51 AM   #4
SafariTom
Respect it or stay out...

Send a message via AIM to SafariTom

Will Do , ill post as soon as i slay some fish ...

Respect all life taken, big or small, for they give us life in their leaving our world.

www.safaritom.com
SafariTom is offline   Reply With Quote