Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum

Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/index.php)
-   Hell Divers 2005 plus earlier and later years (http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Who is SnapperKrazy and what's his problem? (http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=55912)

Bill McIntyre 12-19-2007 02:12 PM

Who is SnapperKrazy and what's his problem?

What the hell did you Hell Divers do to this poor guy? He reawakened 10 threads, some over 2 years old, just to call you guys names (and he can't even spell "queer" right.

Sounds like a rather pitiful way to introduce yourself to the board.

SpearMax 12-20-2007 01:59 AM

Re: Who is SnapperKrazy and what's his problem?

:yup:That definitely is a pitiful intro Bill.

This guy named SnapperCrazy! joined spearboard on December 7 and yesterday started attacking Louis and the Helldivers with about ten posts. One of the moderators told him to take his posts down and he did, but missed a few.

I have been away from the board all day dealing with the Nikki memorial near her home tonight. I only just saw what this guy did and I personally took down the remaining posts he missed. I also disabled his ability to post.

His IP address is a bellsouth IP address. If his registration birthdate of 4-11-91 is true, he is about 16 years old.

Louis Rossignol 12-20-2007 06:05 AM

I don't know who he is and haven't read any of the posts, due to hunting season I'm in stealth mode right now.

But thanks for the heads up, Tony.

jmik90 12-20-2007 08:33 PM

he is 16,i was born on 10/3/91,good thing you got rid of him.

Bill McIntyre 12-20-2007 09:18 PM

Nothing wrong with being 16, but the 10 posts I read were all just calling the HellDivers names and saying that they sucked.

Hell, that's supposed to be my job!!!

johnnydinx 12-20-2007 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre (Post 621443)
Hell, that's supposed to be my job!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Relapse 12-20-2007 10:35 PM

dont b takin Bills job now

Louis Rossignol 12-21-2007 02:11 PM

The guy emailed me and told me one of his friends got his password, and started all this.

I told him, no problem, and if his friend has a problem with me, he can call me and tell me why and I left my ph.#.

I believe in my club, I wouldn't have what I have today if it weren't for the guidance I recieved from elder members of the Hell Divers. Not to mention the great sport they introduced me to.

SpearMax 12-21-2007 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louis Rossignol (Post 621786)
The guy emailed me and told me one of his friends got his password, and started all this.

I told him, no problem, and if his friend has a problem with me, he can call me and tell me why and I left my ph.#.

I believe in my club, I wouldn't have what I have today if it weren't for the guidance I recieved from elder members of the Hell Divers. Not to mention the great sport they introduced me to.

Louis, that is good that you have some resolution to this issue, especially in the holiday season. It was particularly strange and un-called for. Every Helldiver I have met in person at a tournament or over the phone has been salt-of-the-earth good folk. You guys are "wild and crazy" sometimes, and have hearts of gold. Merry Christmas to you Louis and to all your fellow Hell Divers! Tony

ahoullis 09-28-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louis Rossignol (Post 621786)

im a fan of hell divers, you show that kid who hes messin with, but i gotta ask, whats with the youtube vid of thems shooting tarpon, just wondering what they with them, keep divin ANthony