Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum

Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/index.php)
-   Buddy Networking - California (http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Long Beach (http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=183425)

Sab0tage 06-22-2015 01:05 AM

Long Beach

Ive been living in Long Beach for a year and have yet to be out in the water yet! All my dive buddies are down in San Diego (I used to dive 4+ days a week) and I need to get back out there. I have a pretty flexible schedule and am pretty much always down to get in the water.

Sab0tage 06-24-2015 08:50 AM

Re: Long Beach

Anyone out there?

J_Murphy 06-25-2015 08:00 PM

I usually dive around the crystal cove/dana point region and live in cypress if you ever need a dive buddy

SeaWolf83 06-26-2015 03:09 AM

Been in Long Beach 2 years. Have a couple buddies, we dive mostly PV. Pm Me, maybe we can get together for a dive.

Toody_booty 08-01-2015 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sab0tage (Post 2053662)
Ive been living in Long Beach for a year and have yet to be out in the water yet! All my dive buddies are down in San Diego (I used to dive 4+ days a week) and I need to get back out there. I have a pretty flexible schedule and am pretty much always down to get in the water.

Hey sabotage, my work schedule is x months on /off, but when I'm home in long beach in down to dive 24x7. I have a 10' inflatable Achilles (need to get an outboard) and might be picking up a kayak soon. Down for shore dives as well, anything as long as I get wet. I'm out of country ATM but pm if you want; I'm looking for more dive buddies down south since we were all scattered to the wind after college. (I dive mostly the north coast rockfish, long, cab, abalone)

Cheers!

COinOC 08-02-2015 12:30 PM

I'm down in OC and could use a dive buddy today. Usually go to CDM/ Crystal Cove area but I could travel a little.

Using a pole spear shore diving is probably my game today. Hit me up if anyone's interested.

Micah 01-07-2016 04:29 PM

Hit me up if your still up for a dive bud! I'm based out of Long Beach 626.321.3506

D.Dager 01-12-2016 04:06 AM

Hey guys. I live on the border of LA/Of area so getting too these places are no problem. Haven't been in the water for about two years. I used to dive religiously while I was in the Military stationed near the water but had to hold off until I got my life started again when I left. My business allows me a lot of time off. I've finally got 4 day weekends almost every weekend so I'm available to go almost whenever you'll need me. I'll also be looking to buy an inflatable very soon so if you can bare with me getting getting my lungs back, I'll keep you guys in mind when I do get it. In the mean time it would be awesome to get out with you guys as soon as the water clears back up. Pm me.

Micah 04-12-2016 03:41 PM

Hey man. I live in Long Beach and am definitely up to go out for a speardive if you are up for it sometime!

Micah
Quote:

Originally Posted by D.Dager (Post 2086390)
Hey guys. I live on the border of LA/Of area so getting too these places are no problem. Haven't been in the water for about two years. I used to dive religiously while I was in the Military stationed near the water but had to hold off until I got my life started again when I left. My business allows me a lot of time off. I've finally got 4 day weekends almost every weekend so I'm available to go almost whenever you'll need me. I'll also be looking to buy an inflatable very soon so if you can bare with me getting getting my lungs back, I'll keep you guys in mind when I do get it. In the mean time it would be awesome to get out with you guys as soon as the water clears back up. Pm me.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

hectordlt_26 04-12-2016 04:57 PM

I'm in Los Angeles, fairly new, I've been diving for about 2 yrs. Would consider myself still new, if anyone would still like to dive i am free almost all weekends. I have a kayak, a speargun, although I mostly do shore dives without the kayak. Would love to get out in the water and meet some new dive buddies/ mentors.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Micah 04-12-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hectordlt_26 (Post 2098471)
I'm in Los Angeles, fairly new, I've been diving for about 2 yrs. Would consider myself still new, if anyone would still like to dive i am free almost all weekends. I have a kayak, a speargun, although I mostly do shore dives without the kayak. Would love to get out in the water and meet some new dive buddies/ mentors.

Hey, I'm up to go out with you sometime! I also have a yak but mostly shore dive. When are you free to go out?

hectordlt_26 04-12-2016 06:09 PM

Me and a co worker who I just got into Spearfishing are probably going to head out this weekend to PV

Micah 04-12-2016 06:47 PM

Nice. I'm free Saturday morning. Text me if you guys head out for sure. I'll meet up with you guys. I've been diving PV a few times.
Micah

J_Murphy 04-14-2016 01:15 AM

hows the viz supposed to be? I might join up with you guys as well heres my number as well 714 292 9964

hectordlt_26 05-27-2016 10:05 PM

Anyone want to dive tomorrow morning