Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum

Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/index.php)
-   General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion (http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Another land grab. Please help out! (http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=182124)

"Yard-Sale Josh" 04-29-2015 11:28 AM

Another land grab. Please help out!

Complete bs land grab going on. Send in some comments or anything if you can. The north shore of kauai and nihau would be a horrible spot to lose, it's absolutely incredible diving and they are doing all of this under the guise of protecting whales.
It also takes literally 30 seconds to leave a comment. And help out...
The info:

Learn how to stop the federal government/NOAA from shutting down Niihau and North shore Kauai. Tomorrow night April 29 Port Allen Harbor 6PM. The Feds took away the land and now they want the ocean! Making Niihau and Northshore Kauai into a marine sanctuary. May 4th Kilauea elementary school 530pm, 5th Waimea Canyon Middle school 530pm, wensday the 6th King Kaumualii elementary 5:30 Comment period is now till June19. Mail you're comments to: Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale Sanctuary, NOAA/DKIRC, 1845 Wasp Blvd., Bldg. 176 Honolulu, HI 96818 Attn:Malia Chow.
Go to www.hawaiianhumpbackwhale.noaa.gov to put in you're comment online. You don't need to be 18and over to put in you're vote to oppose. The next generations have the most to loose. Each email/letter is a vote. Deadline is June 19th. No complain if everything gets taken away because u never put in you're vote. Once it's gone it's gone for good.

"Yard-Sale Josh" 04-29-2015 04:52 PM

Re: Another land grab. Please help out!

Guys it literally takes 30 seconds to make a comment saying you don't support the expansion of the reserve
Please just do it.
We are such a small fringe group unless we stick together on stuff like this we are completely ****ed in the long run

Getwet89 04-29-2015 06:22 PM

is it hawaiihumpbackwhale.noaa.gov ?

The link you left wasn't working when i tried.

Getwet89 04-29-2015 06:38 PM

Dun.

Chuuken 05-04-2015 08:34 AM

FWIW: done.

Divedog 05-04-2015 12:16 PM

I tried to leave a comment and I got this.

"We experienced temporary technical difficulties and are working to restore full operations as soon as possible.

Please check the site periodically for availability. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience."

Nice way to stop "no" votes and negative comments. They just shut it down when they get enough of what they want to hear. I will try later.