Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum

Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/index.php)
-   Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing (http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Can anybody give a vis/temp report? (http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=202231)

sharpshooter 11-15-2022 08:15 AM

Can anybody give a vis/temp report?

Thanking whoever posts a report in advance. :D

sharpshooter 11-18-2022 07:49 AM

Re: Can anybody give a vis/temp report?

Oh well. Guess, nobody has gone out or doesn't want to post. Maybe, I should stop posting my trip reports. Just send PM's to members that contribute.

Dbrown 11-18-2022 06:35 PM

Haven't been out this month. Saw your post but nothing to report. Was out 2x in Oct.

Diverboy067 11-19-2022 03:15 PM

With the way the seas have been lately, I don’t believe many people have been out lately.

heybuddies 11-21-2022 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharpshooter (Post 2208935)
Thanking whoever posts a report in advance. :D

I was out of Clearwater pass on Nov. 13. Viz was hazy TTB in 50’ and water temp had increased to 78°. Had to take the jacket off of my wetsuit I got so hot. Shot one legal cobia and came back in. It was a pretty quick trip.

Not sure what current temperatures are like but pretty sure they’ve dropped significantly lower in the last week or so.

sharpshooter 11-21-2022 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heybuddies (Post 2208979)
I was out of Clearwater pass on Nov. 13. Viz was hazy TTB in 50’ and water temp had increased to 78°. Had to take the jacket off of my wetsuit I got so hot. Shot one legal cobia and came back in. It was a pretty quick trip.

Not sure what current temperatures are like but pretty sure they’ve dropped significantly lower in the last week or so.

That's what we need to see on here. Thank you for taking the time to post a trip report.

Hoghunter 11-23-2022 06:49 PM

Happy Thanksgiving Jose. We got new outboards last year but didn't get out much this season. Hope all is well.

Noel and Michael

heybuddies 11-24-2022 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharpshooter (Post 2208980)
That's what we need to see on here. Thank you for taking the time to post a trip report.

You’re welcome! I thought I was the only one left on this board since I am a Facebook hold out. Not used to checking it anymore since it is so dead. Happy Thanksgiving!

heybuddies 11-24-2022 06:55 PM

Was our Tuesday November 22nd W of Clearwater pass. Water temp was 70° with no thermocline. Viz was 25-30’ horizontal. Lots of weed lines in 35-50fsw. Actually caught a triple tail offshore.