View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 09:20 PM   #11
musubi

Re: Big Island Spearos

Quote:
Originally Posted by willspearfrfood View Post
Hey, seeing how this is basically a spearing buddy thread for the big island, I will be in Kona from December 12-15. I have all my dive gear, Iím down for whatever, shore dive or I can pitch in gas/beer money for a boat. I have plenty of experience, can operate boats, and like you guys safety is my number one. It would be great to meet up and dive with someone while Iím there. Let me know.
Thanks, Willy
I'm tied up this week unfortunately. Yeah, definitely check out the Hawaii Spearfishing Facebook page and ask. You might get someone to jump in with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behslayer View Post
Willspearfrfood, Sorry I been using my dive time to establish a garden. Normally I'd offer to go out. Hopefully there's other people. My dive partners are still going out several days/week but they are on this deep diving kick and it's not for everyone.. They are shooting at 170-180'. Try posting on the Hawaii Spearfishing and Freediving Facebook page a lot of active divers are on there. Musubi, what about Billy out of Kawaihae?
I met him once when I was doing my FII Level II at Honaunau. Nice guy. I emailed him about going, but I think he's more into freediving these days. Let me know about your availability these days
musubi is offline   Reply With Quote