Thread: Sharkbanz
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 11:17 AM   #8
rowow

Re: Sharkbanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzzA View Post

Only nudged the bait? It was an awkward presentation. Of course it did. That's what sharks do.

A sucker and his money are separated everyday... The shark ate the bait and then bit the freaking magnet. If you believe a magnet is going to stop an adult bull, tiger, white, mako or other large shark then you don't understand sharks. Read the YouTube comments section for the manufacturer's response. If that doesn't convince you they are full of shit, nothing will. More testing? They are selling the product. A little late to still be testing.

If you want a device to help slow down a shark, buy a shark shield. They are tested and proven to work.

- Shark Shield Freedom 7 Owner
I fully agree that the shark shield works, but not everyone has $600 to spend on one. And my point with the sharkbanz is that it took the shark 13 minutes to bump the bait, and much longer to bite it. It could be due to it being in scavenger mode, but all I am saying is that there needs to be more research. I fully agree that it should've been done BEFORE entering the market. But thats a completly different statement to *its a bullshit product that doesn't work*.

As for your argument that "If you believe a magnet is going to stop an adult bull, tiger, white, mako or other large shark then you don't understand sharks." I can say the same exact thing to you with the shark shield.

Last edited by rowow; 12-06-2017 at 11:25 AM.
rowow is offline   Reply With Quote