View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 12:13 AM   #2
Spineshot

Re: California Dive Boats -- the legend of Radon (pictures)

A few more pictures...

Two cameras mounted behind bullet-proof glass are wired into a split screen monitor at the helm.

The swivel monitor display the images from both cameras (here you can see the image below the boat when it's on the trailer in my side yard).

Another wide screen monitor below in the bunk room displays one camera at a time, and plays DVDs. Bose stereo system throughout the boat is also part of the entertainment system.

Note the extra long gaff trays below the gunnels for horizontal speargun storage.

Swimstep and cut-out dive door.

The swimstep is about 1" above the water for easy entry exit and getting fish on the boat single-handed.

Lots of room for gear storage and surfboards on the roof -- we often slide a kayak on the side.

Limits of bugs from a multi-day neatly posing on the engine cover (Me, Kyle, Matt Lum, Bryant Lum). Note the bait tank just in front of me as I'm kneeling on the swimstep. It holds 40+ bugs and keeps them alive on multi-day trips.

We mount a 51" fillet board on the side next to the saltwater washdown hose. Note the speargun and fins stored in the bait tank behind Kyle.

Another shot of the fillet board with guns in the bait tank in the background.

More pictures coming...