Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Buddy Networking -- Let's Go Hunting! > Buddy Networking - California

Buddy Networking - California Looking to hook-up with some fellow Californians? Try here.

Old 01-17-2018, 09:36 PM   #1
Zpearo

Feb 23-25 in San Diego - Dive buddy or lobster diving recommendations

I'm meeting a friend in San Diego to dive on Feb 23-25. He wants to try his hand at grabbing bugs for the first time. We'll probably shore dive 2 days, and the 3rd day may be a charter or just another shore dive. Do any of you guys have local dive connections or knowledge for diving in San Diego (specifically lobster diving)?

Recommendations for some shoredive spots would be good. Recommendations for lobster charters would be good (right now we're considering Guardian Charters). Putting me in touch with a local diver down there who could join us for some shore dives would be GREAT!
Zpearo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 11:41 AM   #2
JamesF123

Re: Feb 23-25 in San Diego - Dive buddy or lobster diving recommendations

Hey, welcome to San Diego! For shorediving bugs, go out to a beach called tabletops, I’ll pm u the exact location of you need it, you should have some luck there. Bring a gun/sling too bc you can sometimes find fish around. Also definitely check out La Jolla there are bugs there, LOTS of fish so definitely bring a gun/sling, and the diving is great on a clear day. As for charters, I don’t lnow too much but guardian seems good. Check out James and Joseph too. If you got question message me but yeah happy hunting!
JamesF123 is offline   Reply With Quote