Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida East Coast Spearfishing

Florida East Coast Spearfishing Let's talk here about spearing on Florida's Atlantic coast. Reports and other issues about this region belong here.

Old 03-07-2014, 11:56 AM   #1
acteg

Bulk dive trip packages - Jupiter/Palm beach area

Hey guys, I try to dive at least every other weekend (have dived the last 5 weekends in a row thanks to no work trips and good weather). I'm coming from Central FL, so it's a bit of a trip for me. I was wondering if there are any well established spearfishing friendly charters that offers bulk dive trip packages at a fairly heavily discounted rate that you guys recommend. I was thinking a 24 dive trip purchase at once so I will be good for the next 8-12 months. I think scuba works does a buy 5 dives get one free, but I was looking for something a little more discounted since I will be purchasing in a larger quantity. The last bulk buy I did was 11 dives for $500 which worked out pretty well, but it was a special deal, not a normally run promotion.
acteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:57 PM   #2
finnfanrm

Re: Bulk dive trip packages - Jupiter/Palm beach area

Stuart Scuba has a deal going 15 dives for $600 772-600-8288 talk to Peter
finnfanrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:05 PM   #3
1stbite

We do them also. Calypso Dive Charters 561-246-3727
1stbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 05:42 PM   #4
GillBilly

Definitely call stuart scuba and peter there he's the owner. He runs 3 different boat out of different locations so you get the best value plus its the best deal out there. Tell him gillbilly sent you and he will set you up with a tank fill discount package too.
GillBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 09:02 PM   #5
acteg

Thanks for the tips guys
acteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:50 PM   #6
Itchy Trigger
Slagin' Steel

Emerald charters or calypso
Itchy Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:28 AM   #7
EastCoastHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by acteg View Post
Hey guys, I try to dive at least every other weekend (have dived the last 5 weekends in a row thanks to no work trips and good weather). I'm coming from Central FL, so it's a bit of a trip for me. I was wondering if there are any well established spearfishing friendly charters that offers bulk dive trip packages at a fairly heavily discounted rate that you guys recommend. I was thinking a 24 dive trip purchase at once so I will be good for the next 8-12 months. I think scuba works does a buy 5 dives get one free, but I was looking for something a little more discounted since I will be purchasing in a larger quantity. The last bulk buy I did was 11 dives for $500 which worked out pretty well, but it was a special deal, not a normally run promotion.
Jupiter Dive Center also has a dive trip special, if you purchase multiple trips.
EastCoastHunter is offline   Reply With Quote