Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #61
Lompoc Local
Errin

Re: Buyers beware of fooddiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy T View Post
Or not. Just picked this thing up for around $165 w/o light & bracket. Jury is still out on barrel mounted flashlight (trying to get used to it after years of wrist lanyard) but the gun is sick. I put two dives on it so far & am 4 for 4 on Lings. It reloads really fast & works great in tight spots.

Tommy you seem to support Mako across the board regardless of whether or not we're talking about their wetsuits, shafts, guns, fins, etc. so I'm not going to argue with you on this one. Are you on the payroll over there?

PM me in 5 years when that little Rabitech, ah-hem, Mako that you have there is in pieces and you're puzzled wondering why it didn't hold up. My 7-year old green handle RA will still be skewering lings and cabezon with regularity even though I treat it like a red-headed step child.

Old 05-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #62
fooddiver

Unhappy Re: Buyers beware of fooddiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by standish View Post
I normally wouldn't jump into the drama like I have in this thread, but I did feel this was worthy of stooping down and stepping in the shit. Read that http://www.spearboard.com/converse.php?u=35649&u2=36162

Multiple racial remarks, threats, etc.... then tries to act innocent like he posted earlier, or he tries to hide behind being a minor. Just ban the child already and we wouldn't have to deal with this kind of crap.

The fishykilla types come in and the Bob Ballew types leave, it's a pretty simple cause and effect. I can't blame Bob.

Sorry for getting my hands dirty in this bullshit... I knew I should have just stuck to my local conditions permathread postings...
I did not write those things. Many people have access to that account and I don't regulate it. This is no longer about the gun your goin off about something completely different. I'm do e with this smear thread. Peace out yall
Old 05-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #63
apexdiver
Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by fooddiver View Post
I did not write those things. Many people have access to that account and I don't regulate it. This is no longer about the gun your goin off about something completely different. I'm do e with this smear thread. Peace out yall
Bro,me and you are cool now but don't lie.When you first created your new account you tried to mess with me that proves that it was you.Just admit to it and don't do it anymore.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:38 PM   #64
Tommy T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lompoc Local View Post

Tommy you seem to support Mako across the board regardless of whether or not we're talking about their wetsuits, shafts, guns, fins, etc. so I'm not going to argue with you on this one. Are you on the payroll over there?

PM me in 5 years when that little Rabitech, ah-hem, Mako that you have there is in pieces and you're puzzled wondering why it didn't hold up. My 7-year old green handle RA will still be skewering lings and cabezon with regularity even though I treat it like a red-headed step child.

Does 4 years on a 110 Predator Pro count with zero problems & literally hundreds of pounds of fish taken w/o a hiccup? Stop the hate LL! Nah, just another satisfied MAKO customer. Why not be pro-MAKO for all there gear since it works so well, holds up, & is offered @ a killer price with outstanding customer service!? Actually, maybe I should get paid, eh! How's the glue on that old RA's safety mech holding up or did you just remove it? Have a good one. T
Old 05-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #65
riff
><>

was this a back alley purchase? I dont understand how the money was transfered - (probably wirelessly). I would go into any purchase on here with a member as if it were a craigslist member (for the most part). No money transfers, seeing is believing.

I bought my SCUBA gear on CL a few years ago and other than barely using it, it's been great
Old 05-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #66
Ethan kills
OG Troll

I phuking love speeereeaaaaaaarboooaaarrrrd!!!! Yeaaaaaaah!
Old 05-01-2013, 11:53 PM   #67
U/C Spearo
Formerly BNERAP

Bob, I'm on that list of hunters that would love to have you start posting your conditions reports and extended conditions forecast. Thanks

Old 05-02-2013, 12:33 AM   #68
kevtegr8
Subsistence Hunter

What do you expect buying a used gun? Does it shoot? If it shoots buy a fresh band for 10% the cost of the gun and get over it.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:20 AM   #69
arice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fooddiver View Post
I'm sure you realize that when you log into a board like this it logs your IP address and, usually, your computer's MAC address, too? So it's trivial for someone with admin privileges to see if it was you or not?
Old 05-02-2013, 02:15 PM   #70
miguelitro
Me llamo Mike Candra

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevtegr8 View Post
What do you expect buying a used gun? Does it shoot? If it shoots buy a fresh band for 10% the cost of the gun and get over it.
I bought a used gun from here in August and just relpaced the bands last week. It was ready to shoot and kept shooting, well, its still shooting
One bad deal does not reflect the community as a whole.
Mike
Old 05-02-2013, 02:31 PM   #71
standish
Fishy shaft

Quote:
Originally Posted by arice View Post
I'm sure you realize that when you log into a board like this it logs your IP address and, usually, your computer's MAC address, too? So it's trivial for someone with admin privileges to see if it was you or not?
Either way, he can try to blame someone else, as I mentioned earlier, or he can take responsibility. It's his name, with an avatar of himself, so it's his responsibility if he allows others to post under it. Welcome to the real world. If you're going to allow people who post like that access to your name and face representation, be prepared to take responsibility, because no one will care when you say, "oh don't mind those racist and threatening comments, I didn't say them...."
Old 05-02-2013, 03:44 PM   #72
fooddiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by standish View Post
Either way, he can try to blame someone else, as I mentioned earlier, or he can take responsibility. It's his name, with an avatar of himself, so it's his responsibility if he allows others to post under it. Welcome to the real world. If you're going to allow people who post like that access to your name and face representation, be prepared to take responsibility, because no one will care when you say, "oh don't mind those racist and threatening comments, I didn't say them...."
I thought you were done with the drama. I guess your not. Good day sir.
Closed Thread