Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Off Topic Area

Off Topic Area Enjoy a virtual beer at the bar, and talk about anything else on your mind that may not pertain to spearfishing.

Old 05-27-2021, 07:22 PM   #271
OBLIGATED

Re: Financial/Investments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Congrats to anyone that bought Ford a year ago. IMO, a good time to sell.
LOL,I bought some the other day.Right now I just trickle money into my account.They do pay dividends which at this point I have go back into the fund.
Got some loose ends I want done around the house and a few things I want and dont want to finance so no chunks of money are going into the market.I do love Ford trucks though.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:30 AM   #272
OBLIGATED

Market took another dipSchwabs SWPPX mutual fund YTD return is 16.49% so theres a little silver lining.Buddy of mine a few years older than me is going into stocks that pay dividends and stopped day trading.I bought some Panasonic and more Ford .Probably going to stick with the SWPPX fund and do some dividend stocks.Watching this stuff everyday is almost like an addiction.Fun at first and then sucks your soul away.
Old 07-26-2021, 03:30 PM   #273
OBLIGATED

I bought a Blue French Bulldog female pup.She carries the Isabella traits.I put the cash up but when she has a litter in about 15 months I get my money back and 1/2 ownership of her.Also will own 1/2 on a female that is platinum in a few weeks.Pups run around 10k in those lines.Was looking at Fluffies but got severe sticker shock.I want to get at least on more female for the kennel.My son knows the dogs and genetics he wants.I enjoy the puppies till they are gone and like the return on the investment.
I will be babysitting/training/cleaning up crap for the puppies as needed but the Kennel is run by my son.This pup is very affectionate but tries to destroy ANYTHING she can get her mug on.First weeks of training are a pain.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bluefrenchy.jpeg
Views:	12
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	247209