Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 01:48 PM   #46
Nerka
dude

Re: Buck with broken leg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divefresh View Post
Amazing how many people preach on here about following the rules and regulations when it come to taking fish. But when a thread like this is tossed up, the answers are clearly against the grain....almost every state has a regulation of a salvage tag use. Meaning if you kill that buck without one..You have VIOLATED a state game law.
How many times have you been cited for poaching? Was it four or five?
http://www.spearboard.com/showpost.p...03&postcount=6
http://www.iowasportsman.com/forum/print.php?id=527445
Old 10-30-2011, 03:01 PM   #47
ralphthehalibut
avvie chute>calico curls

Quote:
I could give to shitz less if the deer is injured .
Exactly.

you just prooved my point.

But for a little more proof:
http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/abuse_connection.php
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...nd_serial.html
http://www.cynthiahodges.com/animals...n_violence.pdf
http://cats.about.com/cs/crueltyconn.../a/cruelty.htm

only sick pieces of shit wouldn't care about an animal suffering.
Old 10-30-2011, 03:33 PM   #48
jackpine savage
Kill your food

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphthehalibut View Post
Which is all the more reason to contact your animal control officer or state DNR, killing it out of season without tags on the name of alleviating suffering is no more than a justification for poaching. As someone who has put in such a fight for maintaing your fishing rights I would think you would understand that poaching, no matter how you justify, threatens our hunting rights.
Old 10-30-2011, 03:54 PM   #49
SaltyBalls
Garrick Hyder

Quote:
So now your a serial killer if ya don't put an animal down regardless of law...dude, your an idiot...how about I run around the woods looking for hurt and injured deer to take out...without a tag...that sounds good, poor things should be all put down.
Give me a break. I could give to shitz less if the deer is injured and doing back flips caught in a volleyball net in a suburban area populated with a million kids that are all watching....ya don't just kill stuff without a proper tag......

U wanna cry at the site of a hurt deer in your back yard......go ahead, but just don't tell anyone about cause your man card is no longer valid....
If you want to wack one with no tag, don't come to a public forum and ask if you should or not, simple.

If you see someone with a classic name like Jetro on a forum trying to squeeze a fight out of someone, please glance down to see where he is from...then match the name and location, shake your head and give a small giggle...then move on as if it didn't happen.
The votes are all tallied and you are the biggest douche in the universe... And I'm with Dave, your a little f***ed in the head writing stuff like this..
Old 10-30-2011, 04:43 PM   #50
Divefresh
IN YOUR HEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerka View Post

One time idiot...and lesson has been learned on my part...my past is no secret..I have four citations s due to having fully feathered ducks in my freezer 30 days after our season is over for taxidermy reasons.....I didn't know ya had to get a permit to keep Shit in Ur freezer...oh well, who does...lesson learned....so when ya look at my record, ya there is some stuff on there...old news

Point is I tried to explain the right way to go about this guys situation....I think I would know a tad more than most due to my experience in taking the dnr to court three times over their "gray areas".

I can admit I made mistakes.....that's something very little people on here ever do.

boonandcrockets@gmail.com

Check my videos out here.....

http://http://vimeo.com/26251075

http://www.youtube.com/user/typical250
Old 10-30-2011, 04:53 PM   #51
Nerka
dude

Quote:
One time idiot...and lesson has been learned on my part...my past is no secret..I have four citations s due to having fully feathered ducks in my freezer 30 days after our season is over for taxidermy reasons.....I didn't know ya had to get a permit to keep Shit in Ur freezer...oh well, who does...lesson learned....so when ya look at my record, ya there is some stuff on there...old news

Point is I tried to explain the right way to go about this guys situation....I think I would know a tad more than most due to my experience in taking the dnr to court three times over their "gray areas".

I can admit I made mistakes.....that's something very little people on here ever do.
Yes it appears you are very familiar with with justice system when it comes to all sorts of issues, even those not related to DNR /F&G
Old 10-30-2011, 05:04 PM   #52
Bulit7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetro View Post
Was bangin your friends girl a mistake too? Go preach somewhere else... like in front of a mirror!
Old 10-30-2011, 05:05 PM   #53
mx5coco

i think this boils down to your personal sexual preference.. you must be a homo if you wouldnt shoot it
Old 10-30-2011, 06:29 PM   #54
jackpine savage
Kill your food

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx5coco View Post
i think this boils down to your personal sexual preference.. you must be a homo if you wouldnt shoot it
Wow, how old are you. Funny thing is on the Miami section people were bashing Pipin and his team for allegedly spearing in the Bahamas and here people are saying poached or you are a homo. Poaching is poaching and nothing you say to justify it changes it. Poaching also makes it that much harder for people like myself who hunt and follow the law. Next time PETA is trying to take away my right to hunt because some idiot breaks the law I'll be sure to thank you.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:43 PM   #55
steepNdeep
Wet spears

It's a personal ethical choice & some people place ethics above the law. I see it similar to breaking the laws (ie: speeding, running red lights, etc) to get to the hospital in an emergency. I'd think that the CO's would apply the 'spirit' of the law as others have said, but I'm sure there are poachers out there that would take advantage of any such loophole...

Having said that, I wouldn't waste my breath on Divedouche, deer are tough critters & their pain tolerance is different than ours... This was posted on a hunting forum today:
I shot a nice 3 point that looks like he's had a bit of a tough go in life. Looks like one of his front legs had been broke and healed wonky, and when I skinned him out I found some "shot" under his hide. On one of the rear legs (where he had been shot) the muscle has basically been blown away. (that lead was in that section for a year plus)
Old 10-30-2011, 08:04 PM   #56
jetro

T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulit7 View Post
Was bangin your friends girl a mistake too? Go preach somewhere else... like in front of a mirror!
what?
Old 10-30-2011, 08:17 PM   #57
JDC 92
dirty water diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by steepNdeep View Post
OK tough guy, check this out Hunter Take Down - YouTube
relax it was a joke, seen it the dumbass had doe piss on him he deserved it...some folks arent comfortable getting close enough to a dangerous animal for knife work and thats fine but it doesnt bother me, im also young and able bodied so that helps. not tryin to sound tough i couldnt care less what yall think about me. from what i understand hes in an area where shooting a gun would be a no no hence the knife. obviously it would be dangerous but people stab wild boar with knives all the time
Old 10-30-2011, 08:25 PM   #58
Bulit7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetro View Post
T

what?
You missed that one,

The dumbass was posting all his poaching exploits with pics and all here. Then he made two mistakes!

1. Fuked his buddies girl
2. Let his buddy find out

Said buddy came on this board and outed him for poaching in a park and for skewering his slut girlfriend or wife, can't remember exactly...

I swear I did not make this up!
Old 10-30-2011, 08:28 PM   #59
jetro

oh, ok. Didn't know where that came from.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:28 PM   #60
mx5coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpine savage View Post
Wow, how old are you. Funny thing is on the Miami section people were bashing Pipin and his team for allegedly spearing in the Bahamas and here people are saying poached or you are a homo. Poaching is poaching and nothing you say to justify it changes it. Poaching also makes it that much harder for people like myself who hunt and follow the law. Next time PETA is trying to take away my right to hunt because some idiot breaks the law I'll be sure to thank you.
im sure you will lose the right to hunt in ma if someone in another state shoots a deer on their property with a broken leg... you have the insight of an elementary school student afraid to pick his nose cause its against the rules
that booger should be picked
that deer should be shot
both quietly
Closed Thread