Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 08:38 PM   #61
jackpine savage
Kill your food

Re: Buck with broken leg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx5coco View Post
im sure you will lose the right to hunt in ma if someone in another state shoots a deer on their property with a broken leg... you have the insight of an elementary school student afraid to pick his nose cause its against the rules
that booger should be picked
that deer should be shot
both quietly
And people wonder why the environmentalists are shutting down the fishing grounds of CA. Guess the hunting grounds will be next. What a *****ed up state.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:41 PM   #62
Bulit7

Personally, I don't think that intelligent people give much weight to bullshit spewed on this board...
Old 10-30-2011, 08:55 PM   #63
mx5coco

the environmentalists need to be shot too... if they really wanted to help harvested animal populations they would get going with farming fish for commercial sale on a large scale instead of messing with a guy shooting a couple of fish a day for a hobby
Old 10-30-2011, 09:00 PM   #64
Divefresh
IN YOUR HEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulit7 View Post
Personally, I don't think that intelligent people give much weight to bullshit spewed on this board...
I cant figure out why your name is blue like your a moderator...and the senior member thing is funny as well.....you creep around the site only to spew your own bs, then talk like a ten year old kid.

Again, your old avatar was gay....now your new one has taken the top gun super gay look to a new level.....I am willing to bet your a full blown creeper as well....look out girls.....and boys for that matter

boonandcrockets@gmail.com

Check my videos out here.....

http://http://vimeo.com/26251075

http://www.youtube.com/user/typical250
Old 10-30-2011, 09:10 PM   #65
Bulit7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divefresh View Post
I cant figure out why your name is blue like your a moderator...and the senior member thing is funny as well.....you creep around the site only to spew your own bs, then talk like a ten year old kid.

Again, your old avatar was gay....now your new one has taken the top gun super gay look to a new level.....I am willing to bet your a full blown creeper as well....look out girls.....and boys for that matter
Oops. Looks like I struck e nerve... Shoo fly!
Old 10-30-2011, 09:12 PM   #66
mx5coco

it is annoying how hard your on that busa's dick, they suck and i wish i had the chance to show you how to really ride it old man
Old 10-30-2011, 09:18 PM   #67
Divefresh
IN YOUR HEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulit7 View Post
Oops. Looks like I struck e nerve... Shoo fly!
Not at all, just pointing out trash when it appears. was there not just a thread on cleaning up the trash around here....With the way you word things and start drama on here I am surprised your still around.

I don't care either way, it's painful to watch your mouth run on here. It effects me non, but the 80's (which your clearly stuck in ) is gone bro...let it go...along with the white all star sneakers

boonandcrockets@gmail.com

Check my videos out here.....

http://http://vimeo.com/26251075

http://www.youtube.com/user/typical250
Old 10-30-2011, 09:32 PM   #68
Bulit7

Quote:
Not at all, just pointing out trash when it appears. was there not just a thread on cleaning up the trash around here....With the way you word things and start drama on here I am surprised your still around.

I don't care either way, it's painful to watch your mouth run on here. It effects me non, but the 80's (which your clearly stuck in ) is gone bro...let it go...along with the white all star sneakers
Old 10-30-2011, 09:51 PM   #69
SpearMax
Forum Administrator

Talking Re: Buck with broken leg

Quote:
but the 80's (which your clearly stuck in ) is gone bro...let it go...along with the white all star sneakers
Now that was funny ....but can you fellows keep the drama and personal insult level down?

And Lee has a good sense of humor.

PS - Sears still sells em.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...=SPM4642396701

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	White All Star Sneakers.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	161684  

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find 'tomorrow' on the calendars of fools.”

---- Success Unlimited Author Og Mandino b.1923 - d.1996
Old 10-30-2011, 10:32 PM   #70
SaltyBalls
Garrick Hyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpine savage View Post
Poaching is poaching and nothing you say to justify it changes it. Poaching also makes it that much harder for people like myself who hunt and follow the law. Next time PETA is trying to take away my right to hunt because some idiot breaks the law I'll be sure to thank you.
Yeah I understand your thought process here but strongly disagree, poaching takes malice, something not present here, at all. And it's not like these were natural injuries, it got into a fence, any rancher would probably put it down and not waste a phone call pending on how serious it's injuries are... I've seen what happens when an animal isn't lucky enough to have a bullet help it along, more than once...
Old 10-30-2011, 10:56 PM   #71
ralphthehalibut
avvie chute>calico curls

Quote:
killing it out of season without tags on the name of alleviating suffering is no more than a justification for poaching. .
rteaaaaally?

Come on dude. Be realistic. It's not like some douchebag is going out there, shooting a deer in the leg out of season without a tag, and then killing it and eating it with the excuse "I just needed to put it out of it's pain.. after all it had a broken leg". This is about an animal that got injured by accident.

Are you saying that if you were driving down the road and a deer jumped in front of you and you hit it, leaving it with a painful injury, that would ultimatly result in it suffering a slow painful death, thet you would let the animal suffer rather than have anyone misconstrue you as a poacher? Or would you rather act like a responsible human and put the animal down?

Ya, so they don't call you a poacher. Instead they call you a sociopathic monster who has no empathy for the suffering of living thingd. Gee, what a huge step in the right direction for our public image

It's pretty sad when people use excuses to avoid doing the morally right thing, which is to not let the animal suffer. It's pretty frightening when people lack the empathy toeven care if animal is in pain.

Even better, by your reasoning: EVERYBODY WHO ACCIDENTALLY HITS A DEER WITH THEIR CAR IS A POACHER TOO. I mean, first off, they don't have tags, right? Also, I know there is a bow season and a rifle season, but I haven't heard of a internal combustion season. Or maybe I'm just behind the times. Do you get different tags for 4-wheel drive vs rear vs front?? Wouldn't want to poach, now would we?
Old 10-31-2011, 01:01 AM   #72
chowderpuff
Lord of the Lings

Quote:
Next time PETA is trying to take away my right to hunt because some idiot breaks the law I'll be sure to thank you.
PETA doesn't give two flying effs that people are "breaking the law," they are concerned about any animal that is killed for any purpose. Legal hunting, "poaching" and putting animals down are all moral abominations in their opinion.
Old 10-31-2011, 02:23 AM   #73
SaltyBalls
Garrick Hyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowderpuff View Post
PETA doesn't give two flying effs that people are "breaking the law," they are concerned about any animal that is killed for any purpose. Legal hunting, "poaching" and putting animals down are all moral abominations in their opinion.
All true, except PETA has euthanized thousands of animals...
Closed Thread