Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Old 05-27-2014, 03:28 PM   #1
Sab0tage

New to Huntington Beach

Just moved back to Ca after being gone for 2 years! I lived down in San Diego before, now I'm in Huntington Beach and looking for spots to hunt/fellow spearo's. My gear in still in the mail and should be here by this weekend then I'll be ready to head out whenever.

Nick
Sab0tage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:46 AM   #2
danaslayer
Patrick

Re: New to Huntington Beach

Welcome back! Really not much in terms of diving huntington itself, but good areas just south of you. You got corona del mar, crystal cove, thousand steps (only public beach in laguna open to spearing), and all of dana point and further south. If you wanna venture further north, there's lots of cool spots in PV.
Old 05-28-2014, 02:58 PM   #3
Sab0tage

Re: New to Huntington Beach

Thanks. I'm for sure down to ride south or north to dive. I'll be heading down to San Diego a descent bit since my old dive buddy still lives down there. Once my gears gets here I'll be more active on here
Sab0tage is offline   Reply With Quote