Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida East Coast Spearfishing

Florida East Coast Spearfishing Let's talk here about spearing on Florida's Atlantic coast. Reports and other issues about this region belong here.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2015, 06:35 AM   #31
jfjf

Re: DEEP diving, Rough Conditions and GIANT Fish

[quote=jetro;2073957]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfjf View Post
Why? As moderator, I can see all threads you started. I see several that you started and deleted yourself. I didn't notice any threads that you started and I deleted.

You deleted the pictures not the threads.
Oh there were rules about what was allowed in pictures. I must have been following them. Sorry, but I don't remember anything specific.
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 06:43 AM   #32
jfjf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland Key View Post
Possibly one of the last things I would do in my spare time is to "study" any videos in the jfjf action hero series of diving videos.

Spearing cobia under fishermen that are chumming and were there first---then arguing with them, spearing illegal hogfish, almost spearing other divers. You, and others like you, are the reason we have so damn many unreasonable spearfishing rules. Keep it up, the anti-spearfishing crowd is your biggest fan.
Cobias should be coming back in a few more weeks.. I do get some really hateful comments on youtube about scuba spearfishing.
Old 10-07-2015, 07:42 AM   #33
Slusher11
Blacktip Spearguns

Lol that's funny shit jfjf we all no you don't follow rules! Mr. I shoot hogfish out of season!! Speaking of deleting a post or a thread where is your post of your illegal activities jfjf!! You still have not reposted your illegal Hogfish thread you shot on the deep ledge you delet jfjf!!! I would think a moderator would know better!! But we are talking about jfjf! I'm sure he will delet this thread once he gets to much in his sand in his VAGINA!! Like you did on your last thread!!

[quote=jfjf;2073961]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetro View Post

Oh there were rules about what was allowed in pictures. I must have been following them. Sorry, but I don't remember anything specific.
Slusher11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:52 AM   #34
jfjf

Maybe when it gets up to 5000 views again.
Old 10-07-2015, 08:44 AM   #35
Boynton Andy

We are all (presumably) adults (in age), and Jim certainly doesn't need anyone defending him, but this is straight up bullying. When I was really young, before I knew better, I thought the cool kids were the ones doing the bullying. Now I know those people are the losers, trolls, hacks and nobodys that need to make other people feel bad to make themselves feel better.

Good luck in life guys...
Boynton Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 12:01 PM   #36
jetro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boynton Andy View Post
We are all (presumably) adults (in age), and Jim certainly doesn't need anyone defending him, but this is straight up bullying. When I was really young, before I knew better, I thought the cool kids were the ones doing the bullying. Now I know those people are the losers, trolls, hacks and nobodys that need to make other people feel bad to make themselves feel better.

Good luck in life guys...
Yeah right.

The point is: Jim posted this video showing questionable spearfishing safety practices while shooting baby fish. He is a hypocrite plain and simple. I would give more background information but I really don't care.
jetro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 02:46 PM   #37
Summerland Key

jfjf:

Is that a protected lemon shark you are holding in your teeth?
Summerland Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 02:12 PM   #38
jfjf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland Key View Post
jfjf:

Is that a protected lemon shark you are holding in your teeth?
Who knows what kind of shark it was?? Only 3400 views so far.
Old 10-13-2015, 01:53 PM   #39
Summerland Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfjf View Post
Who knows what kind of shark it was?? Only 3400 views so far.
Yes, Jim -- 3,400 views at a profit to you, since get paid some sort of royalty for the ads on these stupid scuba diver man action hero videos of yours. But, it all comes at the expense of the spearfishing public, since these videos always seem to portray spearfishermen in a bad light.
You are the only one I know that actually profits by discrediting spearfishermen!
Old 10-13-2015, 02:11 PM   #40
Biminibill

I’ve been wondering Tony why you have Fyfie as a moderator on your site? I mean, I know it’s considered a good public service deed to give jobs to reetards, er, uh, the mentally disadvantaged, but it seems you’ve given this one a job well above his level of competence. I think it would be more appropriate to set him up picking Aluminum cans out of dumpsters. He’d probably make more money than off his stupid video posts, not keep posting things he does that are illegal and certainly wouldn’t be a pain in the ass to so many people, given that he’s posted more than 9300 times. Who knows? He might even get a life! Granted, he’d get mixed up sometimes and accidentally keep a steel can or a porgy or two, but I think he’d serve society much better.
Biminibill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 03:42 PM   #41
jfjf

Thanks guys, neither of you have ever put up a trip report on this forum, but your contributions towards making this a pleasant and positive venue are greatly appreciated by me (and I'm sure many other members).

Last edited by jfjf; 10-13-2015 at 04:46 PM.
Old 10-13-2015, 06:08 PM   #42
Biminibill

Fyfie, I don't have to put up a trip report about anything. What am I supposed to say? "I shot the last fricking gray? I shot the last fricking black? I shot an undersized hog snapper out of season? I shot porgies?" Bozos like you have no idea what true spearfishing for a living was like when there were still enough fish to make it worthwhile. Weather, cold, wind, shitty visibility etc. were often the norm but it was what we did 'cause we wanted to be out there. We also saw the handwriting on the wall when the fish stocks began to decline and quit, instead realizing that conservation, fishery management, etc. had become absolutely necessary. But not you, oh no...you want to shoot the last damned fish, kill jewfish, anything that makes your dick hard. Well, up yours!
Biminibill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 06:20 PM   #43
jfjf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biminibill View Post
Fyfie, I don't have to put up a trip report about anything. What am I supposed to say? "I shot the last fricking gray? I shot the last fricking black? I shot an undersized hog snapper out of season? I shot porgies?" Bozos like you have no idea what true spearfishing for a living was like when there were still enough fish to make it worthwhile. Weather, cold, wind, shitty visibility etc. were often the norm but it was what we did 'cause we wanted to be out there. We also saw the handwriting on the wall when the fish stocks began to decline and quit, instead realizing that conservation, fishery management, etc. had become absolutely necessary. But not you, oh no...you want to shoot the last damned fish, kill jewfish, anything that makes your dick hard. Well, up yours!
It is pretty clear that you don't support spearfishing.

Do you have ANYTHING positive to share with us?
Old 10-14-2015, 06:52 AM   #44
Summerland Key

jfjf:
You wanted a trip report. I did not go spearfishing last week -- visibility was crappy on the reef and it was windy. So, I went bow hunting instead around Lake Okeechobee and shot two hogs. The conditions were: wet, windy, lots of bugs and the hogs were moving around.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3211alow.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	221994  
Old 10-14-2015, 09:53 AM   #45
Trailrunner

That is a very impressive Hog, but, I like your old Jewfish pictures better.
Trailrunner is offline   Reply With Quote