Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida East Coast Spearfishing

Florida East Coast Spearfishing Let's talk here about spearing on Florida's Atlantic coast. Reports and other issues about this region belong here.

Old 12-17-2014, 03:16 PM   #1
Reddingea

Diving out of Miami Tm - Help!?

Hi everyone, I usually dive out of Boynton to as far south as Hillsboro, but tomorrow am going on a boat test drive out of Government Cut in Miami. We plan to see how the boat handles trolling, drops, and of course diving!

That is where your help is needed! Does anyone have any spots that they would recommend checking out? They would need to be fairly close by because we are limited to how far we are allowed to take the boat. However, we are interested in any dive spots from 80' shallower, interesting sites, wrecks, reef, spearing some fish would be excellent, but just getting some insight on any spots that you would recommend would be a huge help to make our day a success.

I really appreciate it, and know how protective we can be over spots, which is why I appreciate any insight or locations you may share! Cheers!
Reddingea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 04:38 PM   #2
AndrewK

Re: Diving out of Miami Tm - Help!?

Get yourself a top spot chart, there's a lot north and south of the cut thats relatively close by...
Old 12-17-2014, 04:50 PM   #3
Reddingea

Andrew K, got one already & checked out floridagofishing.com for more info but just figured Id see if anyone had any spots they considered "must see!" Thanks for the insight
Reddingea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 06:46 PM   #4
AndrewK

i keep my little honey holes around there relatively quiet since everything gets hit pretty hard in our area by the rec boats and all the charters and some commercial. some of those public numbers can produce though.