Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Buddy Networking -- Let's Go Hunting! > Charter Trips - Florida

Charter Trips - Florida Unlike other forums, we encourage you charter guys to post trip info!

Old 04-26-2004, 07:23 AM   #1
Dive4Blood
The Wizard Of HOD

Some Sept-Oct Trips on The Jolly Rogers 2

Check out this thread for basic info http://www.spearboard.com/forum/show...793#post57793, and go to www.jollyrogersii.com.

September 24 -FULL
October 15 -FULL
October 29 -FULL

The October 15 trip is being hosted by Scott McPherson, SB's creator who is going in addition to the normal five guests. We're still bringing six tanks each, and no more than three divers per site! This trip will be capturing video (u/w and topside), digital pics, and written material from my twisted mind for some national media exposure. Come aboard, and find out what.

The October 29 is a single overnighter leaving early Fri AM, and returning Sat night. We will be diving the incredibly productive waters of the NE Gulf just as the water begins cooling down. In other words, start doing military presses at the gym to have the strength to lift those massive hoops! Cost is $280pp for four tanks any size (multiple dives on each tank), or $300pp if you want to bring five. We'll also go do some remote sites (60-70nm offshore) on this trip for an extra $20pp if the group decides.

Send me a PM if you have questions, or want to get set up. Standing by.

AJ Suarez

Last edited by Dive4Blood; 05-04-2004 at 01:48 PM.
Dive4Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 09:38 PM   #2
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

I'll go on the Oct. 15th trip so long as you keep "Scott Fish Bruiser McPherson" away from my fish.

Just kidding Scott...
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 10:06 PM   #3
Steel Shootin'

I'll let Marcus go as long as you keep him from "walking" on any gunwales. That ain't bruising...that's tenderizing.

All right, Marcus in the house in Oct! Has the makings for a great trip! Who else?
Steel Shootin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 04:42 AM   #4
biggsy
No, it's a sachel

Send a message via AIM to biggsy Send a message via Yahoo to biggsy
Pick me, pick me!
Old 04-27-2004, 05:11 AM   #5
WreckDiver
Memeber What?

Hey scott I sent D$B a pm at about 520 if there is still room.
WreckDiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 05:29 AM   #6
zds3488

Im go for sept 24
Old 04-27-2004, 06:06 AM   #7
Steel Shootin'

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Bugged
Hey scott I sent D$B a pm at about 520 if there is still room.
520? If you make the October trip, then with you, Marcus, Jimmy Z, D4B, and me, I am not sure the Jolly Rogers will have ever seen such fierce political debate.
Steel Shootin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 06:32 AM   #8
kitefisherman
Spearboard Historian

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
520? If you make the October trip, then with you, Marcus, Jimmy Z, D4B, and me, I am not sure the Jolly Rogers will have ever seen such fierce political debate.
Scott: Don't forget that I'm on that trip too. Actually, you may find me the least argumentative of the group as I try not to egg Jim on.
kitefisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 07:08 AM   #9
WreckDiver
Memeber What?

We can leave all that at the dock, As I dont think any of the aformentioned people will change thier minds, shoot fish and have fun.
Old 04-27-2004, 07:29 AM   #10
Dive4Blood
The Wizard Of HOD

All I can say is WOW ! My PM has been getting more hits than a website featuring the Olsen twins in a lesbian menage-a-trois with Paris Hilton. I bow down to the power of Spearboard!!

Scott, Marcus, Jim Zurbrick, and myself with Bugged as the sole conservative? Perhaps we can tow a Zodiac raft full of Hermes Brothers that Bugged can tag in wrestling style when he feels he's getting ganged up on . Just joking, all land based weapons, gang colors, and political affiliations must be checked in at the door!

Let's not forget somewhat a-political (as far as I know) Kitefisherman, Spearooo, and possibly Biggsy rounding out what is shaping up to be a classic trip.

AJ

Last edited by Dive4Blood; 04-27-2004 at 07:33 AM.
Dive4Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 07:55 AM   #11
WreckDiver
Memeber What?

Quote:
Originally posted by Dive4Blood

Scott, Marcus, Jim Zurbrick, and myself with Bugged as the sole conservative? Perhaps we can tow a Zodiac raft full of Hermes Brothers that Bugged can tag in wrestling style when he feels he's getting ganged up on . Just joking
AJ
Trust me I will not need any help, you guys will be right wing extrememist’s by the time we get back to the dock.
Old 04-27-2004, 08:21 AM   #12
Steel Shootin'

Quote:
Originally posted by Dive4Blood
My PM has been getting more hits than a website featuring the Olsen twins in a lesbian menage-a-trois with Paris Hilton..... Perhaps we can tow a Zodiac raft full of Hermes Brothers that Bugged can tag in wrestling style when he feels he's getting ganged up on .
LMAO! Good stuff.
Old 04-27-2004, 10:13 AM   #13
Nikki
Good Girl Gone Wong - LOL

Armando - sign Tommy and I up for Oct 29th...plus, we'll be in for the more remote sites
Old 04-27-2004, 10:43 AM   #14
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Perhaps we can tow a Zodiac raft full of Hermes Brothers that Bugged can tag in wrestling style
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thatssomefunny.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	8096  
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 10:55 AM   #15
Steel Shootin'

Quote:
Originally posted by kitefisherman
Scott: Don't forget that I'm on that trip too. Actually, you may find me the least argumentative of the group as I try not to egg Jim on.
Kite, glad to hear you'll make that trip, and it'll be good to get out with Spearooo again. We had a great time on the last trip....can't wait.