Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Market Place > Member Items

Member Items This area is for members to list stuff they want to sell. This is not for retail sales.

Old 08-17-2016, 08:56 PM   #1
SILENT STALKER

Thumbs up WTB: 1911, 12 GA, 308, etc

Hey all,

I'm in the middle of getting divorced and am trying to rebuild my sporting collection. You might remember me as the guy that sold the hacked up ulusub (yes, divorcing that crazy b**** finally) a while back. Well along the way I sold off several guns and want to rebuild a collection.

I've already ordered a new- to -me speargun (thanks Dave Ward) from here and am wondering what firearms my fellow spearos might be willing to let go off. I'm left handed so special consideration given to anything for lefties, or at least ambidextrous.

Specifically I'm hoping to find:
1) 1911 pistol, prefer 45 but not a purist and would consider 9mm. Quality brand, kimber, sw, Springfield, ruger, Dan wesson etc. Home defense and range toy, no micro 3" stuff. Commander or full size only, and no CCO as I've got big hands and need full length grip.

2) 12 gauge pump or auto. Not too picky as long as price is decent and it isn't all chewed up. Would be for turkey primarily. Partial to mossberg in general.

3) 308, 30-06, or similar caliber rifle. Again, left hand would be awesome but odds of finding that are super slim (I'm 30 and have never fired or owned a left handed gun). Mossberg MVP series of rifle, remington 700, any ruger, any Tikka, any browning. Prefer stainless but again, I'm hemorrhaging money in this divorce so I can't just spend recklessly. This is primarily a deer and range gun. Can be bolt or auto, an AR10 would be really cool to own.

4) Revolvers, ruger or Smith 38/357 or similar. No real preference here.

5) pistols in 45 or 9mm. I'm not a fan of glocks (but I own a steyr m9a1 so I'm not a polymer hater by any means) but besides that I'm kind of open to what you've got. No .40 cal, not really into .380 either.

Sorry for lengthy post but I wanted to give a rough idea of what would interest me before you post or message me. I listed in priority (1911, shotgun, rifle, others) of interest. I am almost 30 (Nov 25), no arrest record, have Florida CCW license, valid driver license etc so a transfer from your ffl to mine will be easy if shipping involved.

Now who's got a cannon for sale?
SILENT STALKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 08:59 PM   #2
Bubbafishing
You scared? Get a dog.

Re: WTB: 1911, 12 GA, 308, etc

Feel free to check in with me. I have a Savage 243 with a bull barrel and a Burris scope. Zero'd in at 100 yards. Like new. It does NOT have accu trigger.

Bubba. 94one 22five 004eight.
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly… who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause." ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Bubbafishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 12:25 PM   #3
Abe

I happen to have a brand new Remington 770 (.270) with some extras for sale, as well as an AR-15 if you are interested. I will PM info.

Last edited by Abe; 08-18-2016 at 12:34 PM.
Abe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 09:47 PM   #4
SILENT STALKER

Thanks Bubba and Abe, can you pm me pics/prices?
Old 08-19-2016, 12:19 PM   #5
Abe

Yea I sent you a PM with pics and some details.
Abe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 09:43 PM   #6
J_Franchise

PM me if you're interested in a full size 1911 Kimber Custom / Stainless / .45ACP

-jF
J_Franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 12:43 AM   #7
SILENT STALKER

Thanks J but I've read/heard so many horror stories about kimber I don't really want to take a chance.