Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion

General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion This is where you post to discuss general spearfishing topics that could apply to any region.

Old 02-09-2013, 12:30 AM   #1
diverik
The Duck-footed Destroyer

To all those who hate Tony G

Stop sending me your ass clown PM's. If you want to bitch about Tony don't waste my time. I have been a member of Spearboard for years. I have paid nothing for this priviledge and have met most of my dive buddies and a couple of my best fiends here. If you have a Searfishing business and do business on Spearboard and don't want to pay for it then go to the Planet or Pargo's board to do it. If you are too cheap to donate a gun or 2 for the right to advertise on the world's largest spearfishing forum, I have no pity for you! This isn't free for him and you are way out of line to think you can advertise for free here. I'm sure you all will last as long as the FRA did. I have bought and sold gear for free here and have been asked for nothing. This is a great place to share information and get reports. I am grateful for this board and what it has done for me.
Rick
Old 02-11-2013, 05:19 AM   #2
diverlen

Re: To all those who hate Tony G

Quote:
Originally Posted by diverik View Post
Stop sending me your ass clown PM's. If you want to bitch about Tony don't waste my time. I have been a member of Spearboard for years. I have paid nothing for this priviledge and have met most of my dive buddies and a couple of my best fiends here. If you have a Searfishing business and do business on Spearboard and don't want to pay for it then go to the Planet or Pargo's board to do it. If you are too cheap to donate a gun or 2 for the right to advertise on the world's largest spearfishing forum, I have no pity for you! This isn't free for him and you are way out of line to think you can advertise for free here. I'm sure you all will last as long as the FRA did. I have bought and sold gear for free here and have been asked for nothing. This is a great place to share information and get reports. I am grateful for this board and what it has done for me.
Rick
Thanks Rick for that excellent and concise post. I could not have said it better myself. And yes, for the record, I do not appreciate anyone sending me those stupid and childish PMs, so please stop your ugly self.
diverlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #3
Bill McIntyre

Quote:
Rick
I haven't sent you any PMs and I'm not sure why anyone would, but since you want to talk about it- who wants to do business and advertise on Spearboard and not pay for it? Don't hint- be specific.
Bill McIntyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:58 PM   #4
richard s

Not a hundred percent certain but it may be this clown I guess he has choked up a bunch of peoples IM's with this kinda stuff. Being new here I didnt know if this was par for the course or what, but based on what I have seen the folks here seem to be quite capable of forming their own opinions and clearly stating said opinions just my thoughts callyouout:

Last edited by jfjf; 02-11-2013 at 05:20 PM.
richard s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:26 PM   #5
ROCKHIND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre View Post
I haven't sent you any PMs and I'm not sure why anyone would, but since you want to talk about it- who wants to do business and advertise on Spearboard and not pay for it? Don't hint- be specific.
I guess you hate Tony,
ROCKHIND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:29 PM   #6
Alec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre View Post
theres already enough shitstorms on this forum
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:51 PM   #7
North Star
Max

Quote:
Rick
x2
Old 02-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #8
slingshaft
Hunter, Gatherer

Rockhind, if I may be so forward as to ask, why would you imply that Billy Mac hates Tony Grogan?
Don't hint, be specific.
K.
slingshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:08 PM   #9
ROCKHIND

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingshaft View Post
Rockhind, if I may be so forward as to ask, why would you imply that Billy Mac hates Tony Grogan?
Don't hint, be specific.
K.
Well, Let's see.....

I did not see his name in Diverik"s post, But since it was addressed "To all those who hate Tony Grogan".....
Old 02-11-2013, 05:14 PM   #10
Bill McIntyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKHIND View Post
Well, Let's see.....

I did not see his name in Diverik"s post, But since it was addressed "To all those who hate Tony Grogan".....
Its a provocative title, so its bound to attract attention. And once he got my attention, then he aroused my curiosity with this.

Quote:
If you have a Searfishing business and do business on Spearboard and don't want to pay for it then go to the Planet or Pargo's board to do it. If you are too cheap to donate a gun or 2 for the right to advertise on the world's largest spearfishing forum, I have no pity for you!
Since I'm not aware of anyone who does business or advertises without paying for it, I wanted to know who he was talking about. If he is aware of someone, then he should say so. If he wants to start another drama thread, he should be specific rather than making us guess.
Bill McIntyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:21 PM   #11
ROCKHIND

I think the saying "You know who you are" is implied, You do not have to be specific.

Anyways, I don't give a damn who chooses to advertise a product or not, something struck me as funny while reading the thread.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:44 PM   #12
diverik
The Duck-footed Destroyer

If Bill hates Tony I don't know about it. I didn't have you in mind when I wrote this post sir.
Rick